• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Caporegime
That makes me feel physically sick. Wow.

Welcome to caseking.de, the king of the retail scalpers. They currently have 7 different 3090 series in stock and of that 7 only one is under 3000 euros. Right now that toxic card is the most expensive gaming gpu on their site by 20-30 or so euro. But of course we're meant to believe they're buying it in at 3240 euro and are only making a few euro on it. :cry::cry:

Caporegime
3060Tis for £700, why do they even bother giving me an alert at such a comical price.

Not quite a 6900XT for £2800, granted, but still comedy gold :p

When does this joke situation end, I'm tired of laughing.

Associate
Not given up yet, but my guess is there will now be no supply of 3080s & 3090s until after the new LHR versions are released with the 3080Ti.

Which rather screws my plan to pay insane pricing for a 3090 then make the majority of the cost back mining Eth when I'm not gaming... :rolleyes:

Associate
paying **** loads for a card you might be able to make somthing back mining is not ideal but at least its a plan, paying the same retard price for 50% hash rate is just the sellers bending us over and ******* us raw

Caporegime
paying **** loads for a card you might be able to make somthing back mining is not ideal but at least its a plan, paying the same retard price for 50% hash rate is just the sellers bending us over and ******* us raw
As plans go it's pretty terrible tho. Inherently risky because Eth et al can crash at any time. Plus you're paying way, way over the odds for the card in the first place.

Caporegime
it depends if you have enough money for it not to matter. it doesnt matter. there are many people who will just pay whatever and not bat a eyelid. hopefully for most normal people mining bitcoin either comes up with something else to make gpus obsolete or...there is a big crash. until then retailers gunna scalp the **** out of it.

V F

V F

Soldato
it depends if you have enough money for it not to matter. it doesnt matter. there are many people who will just pay whatever and not bat a eyelid. hopefully for most normal people mining bitcoin either comes up with something else to make gpus obsolete or...there is a big crash. until then retailers gunna scalp the **** out of it.

Soldato
On a true 3D device, you can set 3D mode via a button on your remote control then the screen would go blurry until you were your 3D glasses. That is the button you need to press.

Nope. Epson 9300 is a 'true 3D device' and don't think it has this option. Some manufacturers have it, some don't. This isn't consistent with 'true 3D devices' . Just software option.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Nope. Epson 9300 is a 'true 3D device' and don't think it has this option. Some manufacturers have it, some don't. This isn't consistent with 'true 3D devices' . Just software option.
I have a 9400... I can force 3D via Menu>Signal>3D Setup>3D Display

Is the 9300 not the same?

Soldato
I’ve given up, I’m the sort of person who goes for value for money usually, but this GPU upgrade I was going to spend about £ 600 ex VAT instead of the £ 200 I normally spend. But I’m not paying way over the odds for one.

I’ll stick with my RX 580 which still performs quite well.

Caporegime
nvViw6K.jpg

Not bad, doubled his money on a near 2 year old card that trades blows with the (msrp) £300 3060.

Surprises me amd haven't done what nvidia are doing and restarted production of older products with another foundry, obviously money to be made if this madness is anything to go by, people looking for (and getting) £800 upwards for a 5700xt.

Back
Top Bottom