Bill Gates divorce

Soldato
Is the concept of a pre nup even relevant here? Bill and Melinda seemed to have created and shared the wealth through his/their career including with their philanthropic pursuits.

From the interviews with them over the years, it has never appeared to be a singular persons wealth.

Soldato
I'm surprised it took so long tbh - even though the famous 80-120 working hour weeks from his 20-30's are long-gone, his days are still planned out in 5 minute increments by his assistants so he always knows what he's doing, when he's doing it and for how long. Most people who are at the top of a huge organisation or are involved high up with multiple ones have the kind of work/life balance that's not conducive to maintaining long-term relationships.

Soldato
Is the concept of a pre nup even relevant here? Bill and Melinda seemed to have created and shared the wealth through his/their career including with their philanthropic pursuits.

From the interviews with them over the years, it has never appeared to be a singular persons wealth.

i don't think it's relevant, there'll be no battle over money i'd say
just two people that have grown apart and want to go different directions
i've always quite liked BG, don't know what he's like to live with :o but he seems to have been trying to make the world a better place

Soldato
It seems he's been having an affair with a woman, and 2 women were going to come forward during the #metoo movement.

Also asking Jeffrey Epstein for marriage advice.

Soldato
OP
He's only human after all. All that cash and having only Melinda Gates as your lover, not much fun.

I wonder if there's going to be some dirt about Bill in media and she's trying to distance herself in advance.

Soldato
There's a lot more to Bill than the awkward nerd most people think he is. His dad was big into eugenics.
Wrong; utter social media junk that people keep sharing. He was on the board of planned parenthood, that is about as close to this topic his dad ever got.

Soldato
Wrong; utter social media junk that people keep sharing. He was on the board of planned parenthood, that is about as close to this topic his dad ever got.
Yeah and this is what the anti-vaxxers are jumping on saying that the COVID jab is part of a global depopulation agenda. FGS.

Soldato
OP
Yeah and this is what the anti-vaxxers are jumping on saying that the COVID jab is part of a global depopulation agenda. FGS.
Wouldn't it be the third world where depopulation was required? Most developed nations have falling birthrates.

Back
Top Bottom