• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 25.9%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Can anyone tell what the hell I'm supposed to do at the first base in state of decay 2, I got a supply bag and accidentally put it in supply locker instead of the other area, now it's no where to be found it's not in the locker even though there is a big sign on the screen saying don't put it in the locker put it in the other area!?

I really wanted to get into this game but only 30 mins in and not feeling the oddness!
Which supplies/resource were they? I presume you are just starting out, so might be materials? Sorry I forget what the opening tutorial is like once you choose a base/house. Happy to fire the game up and join you to field some questions. I'm not on every night playing SoD2 but could put a bit of time aside to get you up and running. Let me know, happy to help out.

You can either break a materials bag down or just place them straight into the base, where it is used for repairing or building items/structures. It should then show up in the base interface. If you put it in the right place. I'm trying to figure out what you might have done with it.

Gitgud fox and mighty migel on youtube do some good guides on the overall game. You might need to scour through the content though.

Soldato
Which supplies/resource were they? I presume you are just starting out, so might be materials? Sorry I forget what the opening tutorial is like once you choose a base/house. Happy to fire the game up and join you to field some questions. I'm not on every night playing SoD2 but could put a bit of time aside to get you up and running. Let me know, happy to help out.

You can either break a materials bag down or just place them straight into the base, where it is used for repairing or building items/structures. It should then show up in the base interface. If you put it in the right place. I'm trying to figure out what you might have done with it.

Gitgud fox and mighty migel on youtube do some good guides on the overall game. You might need to scour through the content though.

Thanks mate, I fired it up again last night before I hovered over the uninstall button and I'm glad I did now because that issue just disappeared, I cracked on and the game started to get interesting and I'm enjoying it.

Cheers

Associate
Heads up reward point hunters, the Jedi Fallen order quest is available for 1 day only, so will probably disappear at 6pm today. You only have to launch the game so an easy one.

For anyone unaware of the reward points system I highly recommend getting into it, I've only bothered with it for the last 2 1/2 months and I've earned about £40 in credit.

Associate
Thanks mate, I fired it up again last night before I hovered over the uninstall button and I'm glad I did now because that issue just disappeared, I cracked on and the game started to get interesting and I'm enjoying it.

Cheers
No worries. It can be so brutal that game, have lost so many characters and just dropped it for a week or two as you do get quite attached to some of them. Once you start to get better weapons and mods for your base it gets great fun. Glad you got it sorted. I would check out this guy, if you have a spare bit of time. Tips and tricks which helps with the game.

https://youtu.be/NN9D78kvUhM

Last edited:
Soldato
Heads up reward point hunters, the Jedi Fallen order quest is available for 1 day only, so will probably disappear at 6pm today. You only have to launch the game so an easy one.

For anyone unaware of the reward points system I highly recommend getting into it, I've only bothered with it for the last 2 1/2 months and I've earned about £40 in credit.

To add to this. If you have slow internet and want points for a daily/weekly you can launch it from the game pass app to stream and that triggers the reward.
I know you can't for all but I did it for call of the sea last night as I'd already finished it and deleted.

Soldato
No worries. It can be so brutal that game, have lost so many characters and just dropped it for a week or two as you do get quite attached to some of them. Once you start to get better weapons and mods for your base it gets great fun. Glad you got it sorted. I would check out this guy, if you have a spare bit of time. Tips and tricks which helps with the game.

https://youtu.be/NN9D78kvUhM

Thanks I'll have a look.

Just setting up the wireless headset and there is no free Dolby stuff in the box :(

Soldato
I tried the dolby and dts apps this weekend. I can tell the difference easily between windows sonic and those two but not that easy from each other. Overall not sure I'll purchase either.

Soldato
There is no code, just launch the app with the headset connected.

Yeah I realised after a while I got mixed up because it 6 months kept getting mentioned for Dolby Atmos but it's actually until September so I'm only getting 4 months, not sure I'll pay for it afterwards I'm struggling to tell the difference between that and windows sonic but really like the headset glad I got it and thanks for the settings they work really well for me

Edit, actually I just realised I'm not even using Dolby Atmos just Dolby Access, confused again! It's offering me 7 days for free or buy for £14.24

Whats the difference between Dolby Access and Dolby Atmos!?

Edit 2, oh it's because my headset switched itself off :o :cry:

Is it supposed to say "Assigned" everytime I switch it on?

Last edited:
Associate
Hi guys,

I just got a Series S for me and my son. We both have profiles with Gamertags etc. But we have two issues. The first is the Xbox keeps on switching profiles. So i log into my profile and start a game, then when the game loads it uses my son's profile or vice versa. Really really annoying. I thought the games would use the profile you started them with?

Also i have Games Pass on my account, whilst my son can see the Games Pass games and install them, it keeps on bombarding his home pages with adverts to subscribe for some reason.

Associate
Also i have Games Pass on my account, whilst my son can see the Games Pass games and install them, it keeps on bombarding his home pages with adverts to subscribe for some reason.

Yeah it does seem to do that, as it goes off whichever account is in use at that time, and as your son's account doesn't technically have the game pass subscription, they show it. Just make sure he doesn't sign up too ;)

Associate
The issue seemed to affect most digital purchase games - I kept getting 'you need to be online to play this game' errors when trying to play a gold game in my library despite being online. Irritating since the console is set to my home xbox so it should have worked even if my Internet was down. Not a great endorsement for the digital ecosystem...

Back
Top Bottom