Cancel culture expands to real life in the USA

Soldato
Are you incapable of looking up the page or do you think moaning about someone being woke is in itself woke and an attempt to cancel someone else.

Soldato
Someone from my old work unfriended me because I said I'm not a fan of veganism. Another because I think Morris dancers should be able to black up. Cancel culture is alive and well. Friends cant have different opinions apparently. Let them live in their echo chambers.

That's not cancel culture though. That's called 'consequences of having unpopular opinions'.

Caporegime
OP
Those who today claim to be oppressed have the majority of corporations and the worlds wealthiest men on their side and corporations by and large are the ones pushing stuff like cancel culture and censorship. When you have that much power and influence on your side you are not oppressed or resisting anything, unless said oppression is coming from much closer to home to enable this cancel culture and censorship to continue to expand.

Take a look at which candidate got the most corporate funding during the 2016 and 2020 US Elections, hint it wasn't Trump.

Soldato
So you are incapable of looking up the page, OK I'll play this silly game of yours.

Also what do you mean "Last Time"? Is that meant to be some sort of threat, are you going to cancel me? :D

So you are incapable or answering me, which I asked first...
Now answer me or put me on ignore.
But seeing your posts in SC, you never come back with facts ;)

Caporegime
A man who has not been charged or convicted of any crime suddenly found he is being refused travel by airlines and he's not being given any reason why, most Liberals (capital L because they're liberals in name only) are obviously celebrating it because they dislike his opinions and couldn't care less about defending liberal values.

Fuentes claims he's been put on a no fly list. I haven't seen any evidence of this. What list? Compiled by who? When was he added?

So many holes in this story.

Soldato
So you are incapable or answering me, which I asked first...
Now answer me or put me on ignore.
But seeing your posts in SC, you never come back with facts ;)
I have answered it's just your comprehension skills are letting you down again, accusing someone of being incapably of answering when you've been incapable of looking up the page or even reading something is seriously weak sauce.

You're so woke you don't even see it, stop trying to cancel what the CIA said.

Soldato
So answer me and stop being a baby.
To be fair I did ask first. But you came back with a question. Not fair.

You never answered me. I said "Citation needed" you gave no answer FACT.
Who are you to tell me anything, you didn't ask fist. You threw a strop over a tweet from the CIA and i asked why you even cared what other people think or feel?

Also I've seriously answered you three times now, just because you don't like the answer, or don't understand it, it doesn't mean it's not been answered. Would you like me to take you through it, you know where you posted a tweet from the CIA and whined about them being woke, you do know that by crying over what the CIA said you're making an attempt, all be it an extremely weak attempt, at seeking justice for a social issue.

Soldato
So answer me and stop being a baby.
To be fair I did ask first. But you came back with a question. Not fair.

You never answered me. I said "Citation needed" you gave no answer FACT.
Quite the keyboard warrior today aren't you? Wasn't that long ago you were playing the victim and saying you are old and disabled and not to pick on you.

Back
Top Bottom