Chair mat / rug

Soldato
Not sure where else to ask this. My chair is ruining the carpet, especially as i'm working from home a lot so it's getting a lot more use. I was after a 100cm x 170cm or so rug / mat but I am really struggling to find something that size that isn't £100+. I don't want one of those clear plastic things just something that doesn't look awful and is hard-wearing enough to last a bit. Any suggestions.

Soldato
Sounds like you need a thin rug with a decent piece of ply underneath it so it can't be seen. Would protect the carpet and the rug would cover it so its not an eyesore.

Soldato
TrendMakers Dirt Stopper Door Mats | Machine Washable Heavy Duty Barrier Mats Anti-Slip Dirt Trapper |15 Sizes - Grey/Black - 120 x 180cm - POLYPROPYLENE PILE

You can get bigger but price goes up as well

Soldato
OP
Well mine arrived today, it looks ok but every time i wheel back or forward it bunches up a bit. The lighter colour one i wanted was nearly 50 quid so went for the darker one at 15.

Associate
Might be slightly of centre for an answer but The sea grass ones are pretty good for wheeled chairs. Dense and relatively stiff material. I've had one for a wee while and it's been ok. Not great looking though

Back
Top Bottom