• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Why? I didn't think you needed internet connection to play offline games.
It wouldn't load anything, seems ok now, had a mild pain attack, I had three one x's die on me.

Excited to see the Metro Exodus Series X/S patch has been dated, June 18th. 4k/60 with Ray tracing on X, quite a feat. Can't wait.

Such a great game, looked fantastic already and the first console title I played with keyboard and mouse on the one x. Great to see it enhanced, the FOV slider is a welcome addition too.

Soldato
The issue seemed to affect most digital purchase games - I kept getting 'you need to be online to play this game' errors when trying to play a gold game in my library despite being online. Irritating since the console is set to my home xbox so it should have worked even if my Internet was down. Not a great endorsement for the digital ecosystem...

Might explain why I didn't have that issue. I only have GP stuff or would that count as a digital purchase
Got it this morning. Played cyberpunk for few hours and so far im enjoying the next gen experience

Glad you're enjoying it. I'm not playing CP until the SX/PS5 optimized versions are out. Hopefully the game will be in a better state by then. Plenty of other stuff to play in the meantime on the ol gamepass though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did initially use one of those USB hub extension cables but it was a bit of a faff trying to get a mech keyboard and mouse comfy on a large piece of cardboard balanced on cushions. With the turret it sits perfectly on my lap as the mousemat slides out and is rock solid so acts as part of the lap board. I was surprised how good it is.

Back
Top Bottom