Chris Pirillo

Soldato
From a quick skim....His videos are so long...under an hour seems pretty rare, and a lot of the vids are just footage of a 3D printer...printing...

Associate
What happened to his channel? I remember watching him occasionally about 10 years ago and he usually had 8-10k people watching his livestreams, his channel viewership must have really dropped off a cliff at some point. He will have made enough money in his early YouTube days to be set for life so presumably he still bothers because he either enjoys it, or hopes to one day rebuild a following.

Soldato
What happened to his channel? I remember watching him occasionally about 10 years ago and he usually had 8-10k people watching his livestreams, his channel viewership must have really dropped off a cliff at some point. He will have made enough money in his early YouTube days to be set for life so presumably he still bothers because he either enjoys it, or hopes to one day rebuild a following.

You really think he's made enough? I honestly doubt it, YouTube money has only gotten better and he was a really early starter and has dropped off significantly.

He just seems to talk about Star Wars now instead of tech.

Soldato
He was one of (if not THE) original tech youtuber. Damn, brings back memories.

No idea what happened to his channel. The first ones he did, actually about reviewing tech products were really good.

Back
Top Bottom