***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
lol that's insane. This week's bonuses are pretty lame so probably will take a break, but it's good to get some of the weaponised bunker vehicles at least!
I have been on a break for a couple of months now. Just got no interest in it.
Will get back to it when my gaming malaise has passed.

Associate
I'm new to GTA online but in a week I have got 1 x Bunker 1 x Bank and but I'm not really making that much money ? Everyday I buy stock but it only lets me do it once when at at the Bunker ? Using the Bank and doing the Tabacco runs is really long and doesn't make me that much .. Any Tips so I can make some money ?

Associate
You need to have an upgraded bunker to make money out of it otherwise you'll just break even on the runs.

My advice is to get 2 mill for the sub and start soloing the cayo heist - it's the best bang for buck and I do it alongside otherstuff every now and then to top up money.

The motor wars event this week is giving out easy cash at the moment - its on x3

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Expanded and enhanced version confirmed for 11th November for PS5 and the latest Xbox, i expect any PC improvements to happen at the same time,
also new maps/tracks for Deadline, Stunt Races and Survival to be available from 27th May

Soldato
Seems Take2 are going after pretty much any Map mods.
Vice City Remastered
San Andreas
GTAV: Bullworth
Vice V GTAV: Liberty City (Portland)
V: Vice City
GTA SA for FiveReborn or MultiFive GTA III in GTA 5 BETA San Fierro DLC

We know that R* bought Ruffian Games which have been renamed R* Dundee. It has been suggested that they are concentrating on Ports of old titles.
So it could be related to that. However, some of these maps are very old and it seems odd they go after them now if that was not the case. Take2 are dicks though and when it comes to the GTA IP and mods when it does not benefit them they kill them.

Back
Top Bottom