Star Wars Filming - Cleveleys (Near Blackpool)

Associate
Don't know if anybody is interested who is local to this area, but Disney are filming some scenes for a new Star Wars series in Cleveleys.

Was round there yesterday for a job - whole promenade closed off to cars right from the edge of Blackpool through to Rossall Beach, but you can still get there by foot and go for a nosey.

Didn't clock on to what was going on until I got home (East of Manchester) when a Facebook message popped up, gutted I didn't go for a look around.

But if you're local and a fan might be worth a wander over to see if you can spot any of the actors etc.

Associate
OP
Did you get the job?

Sorry - not for a new job, just an inspection on a building project in Blackpool (I work in Building Control).

I'm back up there end of month, but it'll all be over filming wise by then.

Was trying to find a good spot to eat my lunch, nice parking area at end of Cleveleys promenade near Rossall Beach, but couldn't get there due to the road closures so carried on driving (just thought they were doing some large scale roadworks or similar so just headed off elsewhere instead), wish I'd been more inquisitive now.

Back
Top Bottom