** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

OcUK Staff
OP

Did you get through?

Offers still running on Monitors/keyboards, mice, headsets.

Links in OP!:

Hi all,

As was foretold in every sacred scroll's sacred prophecy, each solar year I return to you guys and offer amazing deals to clear out as much of my b-grade stock as is inhumanely possible.

I've had support and reduced prices on all the Monitors and Keyboards and Mice already as far as I can. I'm currently speaking with vendors to arrange further support. For now, take a look through the groups below, buy anything that takes your fancy.

Before anyone else can! *cackles*

Then scope out and make a list (checking it twice), for anything else you might want, which is currently outside of your wallets range.

I shall only return to this thread upon the next New Moon whence I'll give directions about how to approach me with offers for anything which is left.

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

As was Foretold I have returned.

Feel free to send offers on B-grade from my groups:

MONITORS
KEYBOARDS AND MICE
SPEAKERS AND HEADSETS

To:

[email protected]

Couple of rules:
  • Make reasonable offers. People making silly offers will be blocked.
  • Make an offer, don't ask what I will take for it. It's a silent auction.
  • I don't know what condition an item is in so don't ask. (Gernally they are all open box)
  • You have your standard right to return unwanted within 2 weeks.
  • If you receive the item and it is faulty we'll collect from you.
  • Include your forum name on your email please.
If offers are sent on any products not from my groups I will have to ignore them as I'm too busy unfortunately.

Hopefully hear from you soon! GOOD LUCK!

Soldato
Did you get through?

Offers still running on Monitors/keyboards, mice, headsets.

Links in OP!:

Probably a silly question but I didn't know of the "make an offer" offer, Could this be done post purchase of something only bought a few days ago from the b grade section and a sort of minuscule money back type thing done ?

Associate
Tempted to make and offer for one of the 27inch IPS monitors but i might not risk it, really concerned about dead pixels, will have to give it a thought

Got a 32" curved last year and it was perfect. Not a mark on it, no dead pixels no issues at all, open box. It's hassle to return sure but the deals make it a tempting hassle ;)

Associate
Sent an offer in for the Gigabyte G32QC. Little concerning about there being another one back in stock as b-grade, so my offer reflected that. I will pick up a new one regardless if denied :D

Associate
It's totally upto you to return it if it's being returned as 'unwanted' I gather.
This baby is definitely wanted. Picked up a 35" HDR 1000 monitor for about a third of the price, well chuffed. Came boxed with all the accessories, no issues so far. Having proper HDR in games is lovely. Currently playing thought Gears 5, beautiful. :cool:

Caporegime
Lots of G9 monitors in B grade. Is there a known issue? Tempted to slide in an offer.

Total luck of the draw. I picked up a G7 last week and it was perfect and even a very late revision and I was chuffed! Just a damn shame it's got a slight fault that wasn't picked up on so it's gotta go back :(

These things happen but it's rare.

Back
Top Bottom