UEFA Champions & Europa League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [4th - 6th May 2021]

Permabanned
Still, bar Allson, the rest of the top clubs(united, chelsea, city) have all had goalkeepers worse or no better than Leno.

The point i am making is Leno has consistently been one of the best GK in the league for the past 2 seasons and the way people rave about Martinez, its as if Leno couldnt even be a starter GK for Fulham.

Martinez has made more forced errors in this season . i read that somewhere

There are worse keepers than Leno in the league, any keeper can be made to look poor when his defence is guff. :cry:

Associate
Leno would be nowhere near the top 3 goalies for me. Off the top of my head these have all been better, and I'd pick any of them ahead of Leno

Allison
Ederson
Schmeichel
Pope
Henderson
Lloris
Fabianski

Soldato
No issue with the others then? Like I said, nowhere near top 3.

Allison has been poor this season and i was basing this on 2 seasons.

So scratch him off that list.

Ederson? lol dont make me laugh, he is a liability and was for most of last season. seems decent now but again(2 season period)

Pope? i say quite comparable to Leno so i wil leave him on that list

Henderson? nope, for me Leno is better and more consistent

Lloris is good too so i will leave him on that list.

Fabianski haha come on dont make me laugh

Soldato
UEFA has said they aren't against moving the Champions League final to Wembley but the UK would have to relax the quarantine requirements so UEFA's bezzies can attend:-

"Moving the final to Wembley would require the UK government to be flexible in allowing people into England, given the various stakeholders who would expect to attend."

Champions League final: Uefa to decide whether to switch game to Wembley - BBC Sport

Caporegime
UEFA has said they aren't against moving the Champions League final to Wembley but the UK would have to relax the quarantine requirements so UEFA's bezzies can attend:-

"Moving the final to Wembley would require the UK government to be flexible in allowing people into England, given the various stakeholders who would expect to attend."

Champions League final: Uefa to decide whether to switch game to Wembley - BBC Sport

This is why football is dead the terraces need to be filled with fans not with corporate.

Soldato

Nope sorry but we cant be "flexible" here. Take it or leave it.

Soldato
The irony is Turkey and Poland are both covid hotspots compared to the UK right now. The CL final should not be in Istanbul at all. 10,000 people have died from covid in Turkey in last month, around 500 in the UK. Wembley makes sense but no rule-bending for UEFA.

Back
Top Bottom