Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just managed my first win ever on a solos. 12 kills, combining at bit of rush & bit of camp but played it smart for once. Happy with that

Soldato
Just managed my first win ever on a solos. 12 kills, combining at bit of rush & bit of camp but played it smart for once. Happy with that

I do better in solos than with my mates now. They're happy to get ghost 1st load out and camp. I might start keeping a book next the computer it's so boring. 12 kills though, nice

Associate
Sure, go ahead! Must warn you though I ain't cracking :D

Will drop it like a hot stone when Battlefield arrives too which I do find myself much better at.

pop in and say hi to people on there say snow invited you and mention your dubious skills its all good tbh :)

There'll be hackers there still, perhaps not as many, but still there. Its a very sad testiment to the mentality of some gamers that cheating is a need for them rather than a want. My dropping of MW the moment BF6 is even 50% good is mostly to do with how I think that MW/Warzone has hugely deteriorated since I started playing it. That plus the whole money grabbing mtx annoys me, I know that BF6 will likely have some too but if there is one company on this planet who already make an insane amount of money every month (from WoW subscriptions) without barely needing to do a thing, its Activision/Blizzard, all companies want a good profit obviously, but when you are already getting tens of millions every month from WoW subscriptions alone (not to mention the $5 billion they paid basically for Candy Crush), it borders on greed rather than profit.

it seems to be more wallhackers over aimbotters at the minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
There'll be hackers there still, perhaps not as many, but still there. Its a very sad testiment to the mentality of some gamers that cheating is a need for them rather than a want. My dropping of MW the moment BF6 is even 50% good is mostly to do with how I think that MW/Warzone has hugely deteriorated since I started playing it. That plus the whole money grabbing mtx annoys me, I know that BF6 will likely have some too but if there is one company on this planet who already make an insane amount of money every month (from WoW subscriptions) without barely needing to do a thing, its Activision/Blizzard, all companies want a good profit obviously, but when you are already getting tens of millions every month from WoW subscriptions alone (not to mention the $5 billion they paid basically for Candy Crush), it borders on greed rather than profit.
One of the main reasons I hardly ever play any of the COD series any more - there are far more hackers on those games than anywhere else.
I used to be admin for a clan back in the COD2 days - the game was great fun back then but very quickly the hackers moved in.
Some of the auto screenshots that the server used to take, even in ClanBase matches, were ridiculous.
Purple soldiers showing across the whole map, shooting through walls, pistol headshots from miles away.....you name it, it was there even then (but on a much smaller scale than it is today).

Until the gaming companies start perma-banning hardware based across all games simultaneously - there wont be any change.
The gaming compoanies wont put future game sales at risk though will they :(

I mainly play BfV now - there are plenty of hackers on there as well sadly.
Looking forward to Bf6, especially the first few days before the main hacks get created lol

Soldato
Ive just jumped into a couple of hours of plunder to try out my XM4 build and the amount of players using the anti recoil cheat box is unreal. In the end i would position myself about 100m away from a player and just watch the kill cam as they beamed me. Its just so obvious. They switch to me and just fire with absolutely zero recoil. I mean it just stays totally still as they go full auto. I dont care how good you are at controlling recoil, that is just humanly impossible.

Its a real shame as i really like the game, the weapons, the modes, the style and how it can really draw you in to play as an organised team but the cheaters just ruin it all for me. Im at a disadvantage at close range as it is using a mouse, it makes it impossible for me to win against someone using these undetectable hacks.

Its a shame as its not just warzone/COD that is suffering from this as well. RIP multiplayer games and true skill related wins.

Can i just say that "aim assist" needs a huge nerf as well. Its simply not a level playing field playing against controllers.

Associate
Im sure BF6 will be 100% hacker free if there is a Battle Royale mode :p Isnt there a BR mode for BF6, due out March 22

to be fair in battlefield you would meet the odd cheat

but spent most of the time being acussed of cheating by people who dont understand how good a squad can be with practice

Soldato
to be fair in battlefield you would meet the odd cheat

but spent most of the time being acussed of cheating by people who dont understand how good a squad can be with practice
Back when Battlefield was good (BF2) I was a member of 50Klicks '50K' for some time. Usually played medic but switched between roles with squads. Had some fantastic rounds on Karkland and Gulf of Oman. Sure there was a few OCUK v 50K matches in 2006/2007

Man of Honour
I do better in solos than with my mates now. They're happy to get ghost 1st load out and camp. I might start keeping a book next the computer it's so boring. 12 kills though, nice

I'm actually the same, I do far better in solos than in teams. Though I only have 8 wins in solo, I do make the final 10 most of the time, whereas in duos/trios/quads I rarely make the last 30

Soldato
it seems to be more wallhackers over aimbotters at the minute

I’ve recently noticed a big increase in wall hackers over aimbots, it’s probably a fair bit harder to prove a wall hacker without looking at actual footage which the game dev just won’t have time to do.

With aimbot they can look at the stats for bullets hitting players and have some level of automation for banning them.

Soldato
I’ve recently noticed a big increase in wall hackers over aimbots, it’s probably a fair bit harder to prove a wall hacker without looking at actual footage which the game dev just won’t have time to do.

With aimbot they can look at the stats for bullets hitting players and have some level of automation for banning them.
I cant say I notice them much, but yesterday did think it strange that someone in the lobby hit me with what looked like 5 headshots with a DMR in a row. I was already dead and it was like the crosshair was strapped to my head

In a solos game I won yesterday I was hiding on the top floor of a 2 storey building in the later stages of the game, no-one could have known I was there as was ghosted and hidden out of view. I heard light footsteps then a stunbomb hit me directly on the head, luckily I was focussed on the stairs so threw a molotov cocktail at the stairs and AR fired onto the stairs. A guy came running up through the flame and was killed quite quickly.

How did he know exactly where I was? If he was cheating and still couldnt win, what a tard :D

Soldato
I cant say I notice them much, but yesterday did think it strange that someone in the lobby hit me with what looked like 5 headshots with a DMR in a row. I was already dead and it was like the crosshair was strapped to my head

In a solos game I won yesterday I was hiding on the top floor of a 2 storey building in the later stages of the game, no-one could have known I was there as was ghosted and hidden out of view. I heard light footsteps then a stunbomb hit me directly on the head, luckily I was focussed on the stairs so threw a molotov cocktail at the stairs and AR fired onto the stairs. A guy came running up through the flame and was killed quite quickly.

How did he know exactly where I was? If he was cheating and still couldnt win, what a tard :D

I've had that quite often. Can only be put down to cheating. The thing with cheaters is that they usually have poor gameplay strategy so sometimes cheats can't help that.

Soldato
I've had that quite often. Can only be put down to cheating. The thing with cheaters is that they usually have poor gameplay strategy so sometimes cheats can't help that.
Movement, general awareness and decision making makes up for maybe 50% of play I would say with aiming the other 50%

I watched a 100% cheat the other day with my squad, along with 20 others spectating. He had an AX50 and FARA and was looking around constantly snapping onto targets with the AX50 even though he could not see them (through bushes over 400m away :D) His/her movement was very poor but as soon as they zoomed it it was instant snap, fire and kills. Stick them in proper COD territory like enclosed buildings instead of BR open ground and I bet they wouldnt last a minute.
Downtown, Storage, Train station, Superstore and Airport are more enclosed. Maybe cheats dont like it around these places. I tend to do better in these places. Most hate Superstore but I love it

Associate

its the ones who you watch as they track you down on the parachute with a building in the way

Movement, general awareness and decision making makes up for maybe 50% of play I would say with aiming the other 50%

I watched a 100% cheat the other day with my squad, along with 20 others spectating. He had an AX50 and FARA and was looking around constantly snapping onto targets with the AX50 even though he could not see them (through bushes over 400m away :D) His/her movement was very poor but as soon as they zoomed it it was instant snap, fire and kills. Stick them in proper COD territory like enclosed buildings instead of BR open ground and I bet they wouldnt last a minute.
Downtown, Storage, Train station, Superstore and Airport are more enclosed. Maybe cheats dont like it around these places. I tend to do better in these places. Most hate Superstore but I love it

with storage town once you get a strong 3-4 player squad you can dominate it

the ttk increases will only help this if they can get the balance right the cream rises to the top , already noticed I win more 1v1s since the changes not as fast as I used to be but land nearly all my shots on chest/neck/head

Man of Honour

The snapping is a dead giveaway, I watch a fair bit of the videos by Expel , as he very often uploads specactor videos of cheaters and it really does highlight not only how prolific the number of cheaters are but also just how easy to spot them once Expel shows you what to look for

Soldato

I probably run into a cheater or exploiter every few games, doubt there is any automation going on as I have checked and seen them on as high as 61KD. I feel like there should be some auto shadow ban of new accounts that have suspiciously good statistics - gets tiresome running into so many cheats. Of course it's much tougher to prove someone who is 'only' wallhacking is cheating but most cheaters I have run into have been blatent and not hiding it :p

Also a shame they defaulted profiles to private so you cannot check their stats easily...

Soldato
The snapping is a dead giveaway, I watch a fair bit of the videos by Expel , as he very often uploads specactor videos of cheaters and it really does highlight not only how prolific the number of cheaters are but also just how easy to spot them once Expel shows you what to look for
This was a main cheat

uWte9q7.jpg.png

Soldato
As other have said, the M13 is good very low recoil but also low damage compared to the Kilo, Grau and M4A1. The Kilo and Grau are great but Kilo is on the slight heavy side with the standard mono, long barrel, underballel and VLK3x. The M4A1 is a good all rounder and also fast fire rate to a bit better if needed up close.
Given the CW AK a go? I'm now going for it more than my M4A1, it's punchy, manageable and very satisfying to kill with. Not as forgiving a fire rate though, so if you're having an off day you'll get frustrated fast!

Back
Top Bottom