Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate

Oof, really want one of these but we've decided we're going to wait to get one until after we've bought a place later this year, hopefully. That and a proper coffee machine.

Do you like the gas? Always thought wood fired would be better but seeing a lot of people leaning toward gas recently, I get the benefits of it.

Associate
Oof, really want one of these but we've decided we're going to wait to get one until after we've bought a place later this year, hopefully. That and a proper coffee machine.

Do you like the gas? Always thought wood fired would be better but seeing a lot of people leaning toward gas recently, I get the benefits of it.

I have been very tempted with one of these also and from what I have read gas is just more convenient and quicker, so I will probably go gas. Although I like the idea of wood fired cooking I think I will get more use out of the gas one.

Soldato

I have been very tempted with one of these also and from what I have read gas is just more convenient and quicker, so I will probably go gas. Although I like the idea of wood fired cooking I think I will get more use out of the gas one.
The gas is just a million times more convenient for us. We were lucky to get one whilst they were (very) briefly in stock yesterday at JL, so didn't have to wait weeks. Made a quick Garlic Bread last night the results were great.

Caporegime
The gas is just a million times more convenient for us. We were lucky to get one whilst they were (very) briefly in stock yesterday at JL, so didn't have to wait weeks. Made a quick Garlic Bread last night the results were great.

They're great, we used one at the in-laws but it was the pebble/wood fired version.

Only problem we had was some of the dough got wet, split, went in, then stuck to the plate....Was a bit of a nightmare :D Is that foil you've put yours on?

Soldato
I bought a brand new Land Rover and it only cost me £500.

Glasses.jpg

Soldato
They're great, we used one at the in-laws but it was the pebble/wood fired version.

Only problem we had was some of the dough got wet, split, went in, then stuck to the plate....Was a bit of a nightmare :D Is that foil you've put yours on?
Ours is on Bake-O-Glide. Magical stuff :)

Soldato
Is that disposable? It's weird it comes on a roll, but it does say re-usable. Does it wash well?

My wife bought some black plastic ones, and to be honest they've been equally amazing.
Yeah it's washable. The one you see in the Ooni we've had for about 7 years and use almost every day.

Yes @Delvis it's that one.

Soldato
Really like the keyboard I have but it is discontinued so when I saw a second hand in good condition I took a chance and bought it, to have it as a spare later on sometime. It is a Steelseries Apex Gaming Keyboard.

RUQMkGo.jpg

Also got these two large boxes, which was a slight pain in getting up to the third floor since it was just delivered to the entrance and not to the apartment, but I guess it could be taken as a workout ! :p

dxsi472.jpg

Once I got around to open them and put what was in the boxes together, it turned out like this.

XZD1KFk.jpg

It is a Multigym Bio Force Extreme from Finnlo by Hammer. Hopefully it will help me getting in a bit better shape since last year I have gone up a few to many pounds ! :o And also need to strengthen some muscles, especially at my back. :(

Associate
Yeah it's washable. The one you see in the Ooni we've had for about 7 years and use almost every day.

Yes @Delvis it's that one.

According to their site, it's only rated upto 260C, but the oven will be 400+, so I'm not sure how long it'll last using it in the pizza oven.

I've just got the food fired one for my Birthday, but haven't had a chance to give it a go yet, as I need to find somewhere suitable to put it, where it won't burn something (hopefully soon though)

Soldato
According to their site, it's only rated upto 260C, but the oven will be 400+, so I'm not sure how long it'll last using it in the pizza oven.

I've just got the food fired one for my Birthday, but haven't had a chance to give it a go yet, as I need to find somewhere suitable to put it, where it won't burn something (hopefully soon though)
Yeah, we had another pizza oven before this and it seems to have lasted fine. Time will tell I guess. It’s only in there for 90 seconds so I’m hoping it’ll be ok.

Commissario
Paint for the new office (dulux chic shadow)

Laser level and tripod

Makita battery hedge trimmer (not even opened :eek:
)
I think you got the wrong type of dog delivered with your paint
doggy-anim.gif
(he/she looks lovely, is it a poodle cross?)

Depending on when you ordered/the date of the invoice for that hedge trimmer you may be able to get either a free battery or a leaf blower from makita as they are doing a garden tools promo for a wide range of the garden devices (it looks like virtually any that aren't "body only").
Looking at the list it seems likely yours would be eligible.

We got one of their twin 18v mowers with a pair of batteries and it was eligible for either two free 5 amp batteries, a free leaf blower or a garden vac (single 18v devices got a battery or a leaf blower).
I need to post it in the thread really, as I've been really impressed with it as it's handling our grass as well/better than our petrol mower and is much easier to use, which is the main reason we got it (I'm struggling with the petrol mower).

You'll not regret the laser level either, especially if you do any decorating/diy, we bought one of the early B&D ones about 15 years ago (we've also got the one you can put on the wall itself/hang from an existing hook on the all) and it's so much easier than a spirit level for so many things especially as it went straight on my camera tripod. I think we got it because we were trying to put up some worktop and needed it level across about 10 foot and it was silly trying to do it with even the 6 foot spirit level.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think you got the wrong type of dog delivered with your paint
doggy-anim.gif
(he/she looks lovely, is it a poodle cross?)

Depending on when you ordered/the date of the invoice for that hedge trimmer you may be able to get either a free battery or a leaf blower from makita as they are doing a garden tools promo for a wide range of the garden devices (it looks like virtually any that aren't "body only").
Looking at the list it seems likely yours would be eligible.

We got one of their twin 18v mowers with a pair of batteries and it was eligible for either two free 5 amp batteries, a free leaf blower or a garden vac (single 18v devices got a battery or a leaf blower).
I need to post it in the thread really, as I've been really impressed with it as it's handling our grass as well/better than our petrol mower and is much easier to use, which is the main reason we got it (I'm struggling with the petrol mower).

You'll not regret the laser level either, especially if you do any decorating/diy, we bought one of the early B&D ones about 15 years ago (we've also got the one you can put on the wall itself/hang from an existing hook on the all) and it's so much easier than a spirit level for so many things especially as it went straight on my camera tripod. I think we got it because we were trying to put up some worktop and needed it level across about 10 foot and it was silly trying to do it with even the 6 foot spirit level.

Thanks.

Yes he (10months) is an australian labradoodle

Yes I've got the free blower or battery. Not sure what to go for (already got 2X5AH and 3x3Ah so probably going for the blower)

I also got the similar makita battery lawnmower (432z but haven't used it yet, been too busy decorating)

The only thing on laser level is i have a dumb question.
How do I cast a line higher than the tripod height? I can aim it "up" but then the auto balancing on the laser will say its off "level" when it isn't by eye. Presumably just turn off the lasers check for balancing and crack on putting up frog tape? I'm not at the stage yet where I need to use it so haven't looked into it much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom