Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 13th May 2021]

Caporegime
Exactly. Ole who has been at the club in some form or another for 20+ years is not going to be of the mentality to lose a game on purpose.

Liverpool fans should take delight in the fact that he sees them as a threat!

I doubt the teams being played are even taken into consideration.

Would be what, 4 games in 8 days or 3 in 5? Absolutely gagging for injuries and there is a cup final inbound.

Soldato
Williams is going backwards in his development
The lad should have gone on loan. Tuanzebe would have been adequate cover for AWB. At Williams age there is no development playing in the reserves. He needs competitive matches the same way Garner and Chong are getting.

In other news and I'm sure we mention it every time but, doesn't Chris Sutton just such all the joy out of everything. He's so depressing. Him and savage together are mogadon.

Soldato
The lad should have gone on loan. Tuanzebe would have been adequate cover for AWB. At Williams age there is no development playing in the reserves. He needs competitive matches the same way Garner and Chong are getting.

In other news and I'm sure we mention it every time but, doesn't Chris Sutton just such all the joy out of everything. He's so depressing. Him and savage together are mogadon.
Here’s your half-time dose of Savage! :D

Back
Top Bottom