Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 13th May 2021]

Soldato
Leicester press really well. Defensively they work hard. Maybe a bit vulnerable if you break the press but I'm impressed by how they operate without the ball.

Soldato
Robbie Savage is insufferable. Those two taking over 606 has just killed the show. I much preferred it when they rotated and had Kelly Cates etc on.

Soldato
Mata so needs to leave. Great guy but offers nothing. Van de Been in danger of flunking another audition. He will be hooked soon.

Soldato
We need a set piece coach, it's been our main weakness all season.
Agreed. It's definitely been a weak point. It's one thing that you miss when mctominay and Pogba are not playing. Extra height. However Leicester deserve it the dominated since half time. Matic had a decent first half but has faded and we've had no possession. VdB anonymous.

Soldato
Agreed. It's definitely been a weak point. It's one thing that you miss when mctominay and Pogba are not playing. Extra height. However Leicester deserve it the dominated since half time. Matic had a decent first half but has faded and we've had no possession. VdB anonymous.

Well slabhead being injured for the first time that I can remember doesn't help.

Man of Honour
Imagine encouraging your rivals. Could never be me.

I have no problem encouraging my rivals if the situation is right, for example if it was the final of a European trophy and it was Utd vs a foreign club, I would encourage them because I'd want to see an English club win the trophy. Then again, I am far less tribal and partisan than many a supporter

Soldato
I have no problem encouraging my rivals if the situation is right, for example if it was the final of a European trophy and it was Utd vs a foreign club, I would encourage them because I'd want to see an English club win the trophy. Then again, I am far less tribal and partisan than many a supporter

I'm joking mate. I'm literally a Liverpool fan with a name of Bruno Fernandes :cry::cry:

Man of Honour
Well that realistically ends our chances of a top 4 finish. Leicester are well organised defensively and Rodgers is more than capable of parking the bus in one of Leicesters remaining games to get the 1 pt they need to stop Liverpool from overtaking them. Was always a long shot but if Leicester had dropped points today then at least they would have had to go for it in the last 2 matches, now they can just grab 1 draw.

Hang on, no my maths are all wrong there. We win all 4 remaining games and Leicester dont get 4 pts from their last two games and we would still make it. So its not 1 pt needed. God knows where I got that from.

Back
Top Bottom