***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I guess you aren't close enough to a store to go and buy one? I think I've seen them in Brighton & Bluewater recently.

I think I'm going to take my ISD back tomorrow, looked into the model a bit more and it seems too pale for me, I love it, I just wish it was a bit darker. I might swap it for the Falcon but I'm undecided, need to decide by the morning if I want to swap as it's the last double points day.

I could refund & buy at Smyths but I guess they'll want the GWPs back :D

Nope but
rgiqLAK.png

Perfect timing back in stock!

Soldato
For those interested lego are finally doing the minifigure scaled 40448 American Vintage Car as the current in store freebie.

£85 min spend and in store only.

These were the ones from Christmas which went oos pretty instantly with online orders.

Associate
Something for the weekend?

y4mjQsF0rJ-xlBb_Or37vWIV-A6fptrq3E2ynxDsbFftqUz49cgKB8FWuG6ME4K43fAAmBF0xc0tM0Oe7kqbtQOi0NlZ-a3KkfVZqtFn5iZqp4B8dnBqO8t5n3Chwja62HOEsgYO7j6QzkfqRqtmYS5L0EXtvS6OLgGc6I_vrYEp6mQALi2xcZt9hmMV_G2Jt8X

Associate
Got my shelf up at last for some of the UCS kits. Trying to work out what to do with the MF's and SSD as can't keep them low down due to small children wanting to take them apart!

Tie is missing 2 pieces from a panel so going to dig out replacements or order them. Otherwise everything is complete and managed to make the move in a large box from the old house with 0 organisation and a wife who took them apart with no understanding of keeping bits together.

Think there may be enough room for another shelf of helmets if they release more and can probably get Fett on the shelf at some point if I move things around.

The clear stands for the ships are all from Wickedbrick.

y4mWJSJrWmKuCbn92eAOUfTLo7QVopTPS7f1-fr-JdgqNhDyhxfELuQPJqh-RzjFQWB8mKvw2wgjvqBOOGkIS0n1etGnuz54rI3osiJQMRikQ3yRlJTwAzqAkC4UPW_lI2fOCBNzWpr5Hww9NRID574bJ6bozjMc2Psnzfh1ZKEstrJnshuH75mkiydY7byB2D3

ISD is up on a 3x4 Kallax from IKEA. Had it on a 2x4 before but it overhung too much so had to get the wider one.

y4mgEKhbiY-Sy0AlmpbUFhZRQrtsY2sBdyO_ihImLEvMmMZs9FLJ_-tsJvoF9Sm3aMzA2htUCITYAh2xAj-EG4CFaH7Al4sTW61ercK_N3yqISEcJVSHopLoGG1Wy9p7C4AAJN_10tLjgvTa1vXa74N5JkWLEGTvWkUY7D6pfOk6vvKbCgsPIxgMigLwjvr_i_e

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I did some spending, will keep me busy.
1268-BE37-2-DA5-4229-B0-DB-0-CA9-D7-AD6556.jpg

Got R2 on release day, had to have him. Think he looks great.
A47-D5968-E5-F6-4-BA6-B7-F0-F28-F8914-B2-C7.jpg

Originally bought the ISD at Lego store on 4th July promotions with double points however I changed my mind and wanted the Falcon. Saw that JL had it for £550 so took the ISD back for a part refund/part exchange for the helmets. It appears I’ve kept all the VIP points from the ISD purchase, maybe as it wasn’t a full refund?!

Soldato
Still not built the Friends Central Perk, but the Apartments is a day 1 purchase.

Starting building the Tech F&F Charger tonight. My first Technic set ever, boy is it tough but also a lot of fun.

Soldato
Got my shelf up at last for some of the UCS kits. Trying to work out what to do with the MF's and SSD as can't keep them low down due to small children wanting to take them apart!

Tie is missing 2 pieces from a panel so going to dig out replacements or order them. Otherwise everything is complete and managed to make the move in a large box from the old house with 0 organisation and a wife who took them apart with no understanding of keeping bits together.

Think there may be enough room for another shelf of helmets if they release more and can probably get Fett on the shelf at some point if I move things around.

The clear stands for the ships are all from Wickedbrick.

y4mWJSJrWmKuCbn92eAOUfTLo7QVopTPS7f1-fr-JdgqNhDyhxfELuQPJqh-RzjFQWB8mKvw2wgjvqBOOGkIS0n1etGnuz54rI3osiJQMRikQ3yRlJTwAzqAkC4UPW_lI2fOCBNzWpr5Hww9NRID574bJ6bozjMc2Psnzfh1ZKEstrJnshuH75mkiydY7byB2D3

ISD is up on a 3x4 Kallax from IKEA. Had it on a 2x4 before but it overhung too much so had to get the wider one.

y4mgEKhbiY-Sy0AlmpbUFhZRQrtsY2sBdyO_ihImLEvMmMZs9FLJ_-tsJvoF9Sm3aMzA2htUCITYAh2xAj-EG4CFaH7Al4sTW61ercK_N3yqISEcJVSHopLoGG1Wy9p7C4AAJN_10tLjgvTa1vXa74N5JkWLEGTvWkUY7D6pfOk6vvKbCgsPIxgMigLwjvr_i_e
I do like the isd, I just think it's a bit overpriced. The xeing and tie look massive compared to those helmets.

Associate
They are quite large. Gutted I never bought slave 1 but was never a huge fett fan. Also missed the Y and B wings and snow speeder but may buy the A wing yet. Have considered getting copies of the oop ones but have nowhere to put them so for now going to save my money.

just too many models and not enough space to put them all. May need a Lego room when the kids leave home.

Soldato
They are quite large. Gutted I never bought slave 1 but was never a huge fett fan. Also missed the Y and B wings and snow speeder but may buy the A wing yet. Have considered getting copies of the oop ones but have nowhere to put them so for now going to save my money.

just too many models and not enough space to put them all. May need a Lego room when the kids leave home.
I do have slave one and it does look cool (which ucs model doesnt:p), but it's definitely a look don't touch one, I suspect all ucs ones are.

Soldato
Finished the McLaren 720s from Mould King, really nice set with a cool gearbox mechanism. I like these 1:8 car sets but they do eat up space, speaking of which I've just started the 12k piece Monarch Star Destroyer, now that's something I will not have space for.

MouldKing13145S_01.jpg

MouldKing13145S_02.jpg

MouldKing13145S_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom