Poll: Do you face towards or away from the shower head?

Do you face towards the shower head, or away?

• Towards, like a normal person

• Away, I have issues

• I have a proper shower, so this does not compute

Results are only viewable after voting.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Neither, comes directly above my head out the ceiling like all showers should do.

How does it even hit face direct ?

Associate
I have a power shower that comes out of its holder but I have it set at its lowest point. This means I dont have it blasting in my face but I stand sideways to it anyway. I dont like water on me while I lather up so point it down towards my legs or away towards the door. Never been a person to luxuriate in there cos im an efficient showerer , in and out in the quickest time possible to clean every part (usually about 2.5 minutes)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Calm down people.

Water runs down from the shower head, use your hand and some shower gel if you need to get to your undercarriage. Not difficult.

Soldato
Calm down people.

Water runs down from the shower head, use your hand and some shower gel if you need to get to your undercarriage. Not difficult.

Men should have their hands down there regularly anyway to check for anything unusual. It's made much easier with hot water and a bit of shower gel, clean too.

Soldato
Er both? I face away to lather up and face to wash it off. Also I'm 6'2 so a shower head thats high enough to hit me straight in the face are few and far between so usually directed my chest. When I wash my hair/face I pick the head off the stand and hold it above my head to rinse it off.

Man of Honour
Er both? I face away to lather up and face to wash it off. Also I'm 6'2 so a shower head thats high enough to hit me straight in the face are few and far between so usually directed my chest. When I wash my hair/face I pick the head off the stand and hold it above my head to rinse it off.

I’ve already answered that I face toward the shower head, but I casually mentioned this thread to my wife and she said, “I face toward the shower head to lather up and wash my body, then turn around and step out of the spray to put shampoo on my hair, then step backwards, still facing away, to rinse the shampoo from my hair.”
Ain’t that just like a woman, can’t make her mind up so tries facing the shower head, AND facing away.

Soldato
As per the Song - "You spin me right round baby right round like a record player right round right round" - anyone who only faces one way or the other without spinning around to get their front and back done is a certifiable monster who would happily poop through a letter-box without any remorse, savages! :D

Soldato
You've left an option off the poll, so I can't vote. Our shower has both a ceiling rose, and a more conventional shower head, we however always use the ceiling rose, so I stand underneath it. Technically you could say I face away from the wall mounted one, but only reason for that is the shampoo and shower gel is at the end of the shower I face, which thinking about it when using other showers tends to dictate which way I face, but I'm able to turn around if need be :D

Man of Honour
I always face outwards so I am aware of my surroundings, you never know when someone might try to take your life.

bates.jpg

Back
Top Bottom