Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 13th May 2021]

Soldato
Excluding salah goals, our entire team hasn't been good enough this season.

Sick of our own fans blaming it on our injuries too, yes plays apart but even then they have all dropped off massively

We had 10 players unavailable at the weekend. Does VVD do that? Absolutely not. Its played a big part especially given how condensed the season has been.

Soldato
We had 10 players unavailable at the weekend. Does VVD do that? Absolutely not. Its played a big part especially given how condensed the season has been.
We had Dijk got spanked by Villa 7-2

Mane been toothless all year, Bobby work rate and passing ability been cack all year.

Gini has also been quite poor by his standards, as I said injuries yes play a part but doesn't become an excuse for the general poor play by us all season.

Soldato
We had Dijk got spanked by Villa 7-2

Mane been toothless all year, Bobby work rate and passing ability been cack all year.

Gini has also been quite poor by his standards, as I said injuries yes play a part but doesn't become an excuse for the general poor play by us all season.

Thats just a mad game but had we had one of the two main cbs fit this season I'm confident we get top 4.

fez

fez

Caporegime

The Southampton game? You had quite a large part of your preferred first XI / usual rotation players.

Alisson
Mane
Jota
Fabinho
Robertson
TAA
Salah
Wjinaldum

Firmino
Alcantara

Soldato
The Southampton game? You had quite a large part of your preferred first XI / usual rotation players.

Alisson
Mane
Jota
Fabinho
Robertson
TAA
Salah
Wjinaldum

Firmino
Alcantara

Ahh I see so we didnt have 10 players missing then...we did. Theres also a lot more to it then simply have the first team as has been proven this week. Did you by any chance see the bench? We had a lad on there who couldn't cut it at Oxford :cry::cry::cry::cry:

You put Henderson, VVD and Gomez in there and its a completely different side. To then have the two covers for those two cbs and the other player who has played cb injured aswell then the drop off is massive.

Back
Top Bottom