Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 13th May 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Game over. Can see this being a cricket score tbh. Players already on the beach which is a worry for Europa League final.

Not sure they are. We have seen this a number of times this season. We really aren't as good a side as our league position suggests. If a team gets at us we crumble regularly. The question is only whether the opposition takes their chances.

Soldato
Not sure they are. We have seen this a number of times this season. We really aren't as good a side as our league position suggests. If a team gets at us we crumble regularly. The question is only whether the opposition takes their chances.

I could do with you scoring two or i owe all of you a tenner

Man of Honour
Christ, you'd think Harry Maguire was prime Beckenbauer the way they're talking about him.

He's fairly solid in routine games but nothing more.

Soldato
Christ, you'd think Harry Maguire was prime Beckenbauer the way they're talking about him.

He's fairly solid in routine games but nothing more.
I think I see their point though, we’re a delicate bunch. We don’t see to react well to any sort of changes and he’s played every game basically.

Back
Top Bottom