The Expanse

Soldato
The beginning is quite slow and you have to persevere with it, it's necessary for building the world, by S2 I was hooked, it really picks up.

Soldato
Depends what you're hoping to get out of it.
I generally find main plots like this one are awful, whereas the smaller plotlines around it are the more interesting.

Humans are bitchy enough for their space politics to be engaging, without alien invasions with which to contend

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Once you get passed the costumes/races slightly which are slightly cheesy by modern standards it is very very good. Definite worth a watch just put a little effort to get by the first series then it gets really really good, then goes a bit mental in series 5 when season 6 got cancelled so they wrapped it up.

Associate
There are lists out there that filter out the filler episodes. If I were to rewatch, I'd do this.

The scene where Kosh reveals himself was the best TV I'd ever seen at the time and is still up there.

Associate
I just started watching The Expanse again, after finishing the first book. One of the few things I have watched before reading the book. I think this will be my sixth time, I want to try to get through it all again before the last season drops.

Back
Top Bottom