Mass Effect Legendary Edition - May 14th

Soldato
Can anyone actually see any difference between 4k60 and 1440p/120 on this? I'm normally pretty good at feeling the difference between 60 and 120 in FPS but I cant see any difference between modes so I've left it at 4k/60 which feels lovely and fluid.

Playing on a CX Oled, looks great, colours are really popping

Soldato
Can’t say I’m overly enjoying Mass effect 1 again. Its just a bit old now and things have moved on a fair bit since the early 360 days. It’s a pretty boring game now tbh….

Soldato
Caved and bought this aswell, the music and the dialogue is fantastic as I remember! It does "feel" like an old game but that is it's charm! The better frame rate and graphical textures is a bonus :D

Associate
Is anyone elses audio a bit broken? The music is really quiet in gameplay so I have the effects and dialogue set to 40% and turn the TV up but cutscenes seem to keep the default audio values or something...

With the m$ wireless headset I find the music to loud over voice, TV is fine though. Can't be bothered to change the settings with the headset, gun sounds are to good.

Soldato
Well, I pre-ordered just before launch. It's my favourite game series ever, and the updates to the original are most welcome - I almost re-played that not all that long ago, then heard of the legendary edition and held off.

Playing in performance mode (not really scrutinised the diff between performance and graphics).

Not had much time with it, but, yes, it's obviously an older game but at least doesn't look terrible now. Like AC:Valhalla, it's going to take me some time to get through, not rushing.

Man of Honour
It’s very bit as good as I remember. Some aspects a little dated - combat, animations, but all the important stuff beats most current and next gen games.

Back
Top Bottom