Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Yep this is our newest carp Lake.

Overnight stays. This is our 4th lake, all others have their own cabin and the lake to themselves but due to circumstances this year we thought we would pack a couple on there instead and then move one when the next lake is done.

Caporegime
Yep this is our newest carp Lake.

Overnight stays. This is our 4th lake, all others have their own cabin and the lake to themselves but due to circumstances this year we thought we would pack a couple on there instead and then move one when the next lake is done.
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but it seems quite featureless for a carp lake. Is that because it’s so new?

Looks more like a match lake.

Soldato
Yeah pretty much a brand new lake this one. Was still a field 2 years ago so it's coming along well.

While we are waiting for it to mature and fish to grow we will be advertising more to the glamping market rather than serious fishing for a while so we've put some higher spec cabins in with some nicer kit.

Carp are up to about 12lb in there now. Considering whether it's worth buying some bigger stock or not at the moment. Other lakes have fish up to 30lb.

Soldato
Is this the onset of angler gentrification?
We worked out very early on if we put a TV and a decent bed people are much more likely to bring their Mrs and stay longer :D

Anyway at the risk of getting log cabins banned from the thread next I'll leave it there! We're on Facebook as Countryside cabins Herefordshire if anyone wants a further look. Is that self promotion or am I OK to mention?

Ps who can build me a better website? Mine looks more janky everytime I look

Soldato
New laptop. Just waiting on the wireless mouse and keyboard.

pxl_20210517_123514910_2_by_saiper_dejsoq3-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom