PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
tbh it isnt that bad most games are cheat free or dont affect my game . you will find just as many cheaters in battlefield or call of duty. in ranked there is even more measures. you have to add mobile number and the like also confirm it. before you can even play. i had one cheater on ranked in two seasons. public more so but not enough to make me rage quit.

some people just are great.

as for hrs im currently not playing like i was previously...literally all the day :p but i like having fun games regular with mates so my hrs are about 5000 :eek::D

Soldato
OH wow 5,000!

I was never good but enjoyed the feeling of 'could die any second' it gave me and my mates and tactical decisions, could either ruin you or get you further. It's an intensive game and gets the heart rate going.

Gonna reinstall it and give it a few hours again. I'll give ranked early eves a go - like they say, you never get better by playing against people worse than you so if it's hard for a while then so be it. I wonder how much map knowledge I've retained or if it's of any use? :D

Cheers for reply BTW

Caporegime
im not amazing at pubg stop playing it does take a while to get back into it. we was in a esl game other week and most of us havent played that much for a while and it showed. still rusty. ranked is like normal pubg times ten. cybertron robocops rolled into one. the thing is when you win ranked games you know you played really really well. where as normal pubg is pretty easy to win. normal nothing better than taking the pump shotgun. its deadly. great fun.

yeah try ranked miramar then take a bath or shower or afterwards ! :p its sweatfeast .

Soldato
Looool still getting Sanhok like 75% of the time so tried ranked an guess what, Miramar.

EDIT: And finished the ranked game got more kills then I normally would on regular. IMO based on that 1 game anyway, the level of skill is not noticably higher than normal.

Last edited:
Soldato
i just played a couple of games of unranked and the amount of bots was crazy. Won 2 games in a row and across both games i think i saw 3 or 4 squads of players, rest all bots. Think i'll stick to ranked as no point playing unranked if its always like that.

Associate
Anyone with a 3090 at 1440p, what FPS are you getting? I am dropping down to 90 sometimes which seems low.
Running a 5600x and RAM @ 3600Mhz

Soldato
Anyone with a 3090 at 1440p, what FPS are you getting? I am dropping down to 90 sometimes which seems low.
Running a 5600x and RAM @ 3600Mhz

I see the same thing, normally over 120fps though.

Had a weird issue last night - first time I've played in ages - where I was doing really well, had three kills when suddenly sprinting stopped working, so I couldn't outrun the zone.

Associate
I see the same thing, normally over 120fps though.

Had a weird issue last night - first time I've played in ages - where I was doing really well, had three kills when suddenly sprinting stopped working, so I couldn't outrun the zone.
Seems I've been affected by a windows 10 update. System restore has solved the issue

Soldato
Caught a cheat yesterday.

Seen it a few times now common setups that seem to have cheats.

So as mentioned previously I've seen the full auto mini 14 thing, few of those banned.

Yesterday full auto AKM & 3x scope. Second time I've seen it now seem to be able to full auto at you with 3x at rediculous range on an AKM which is unwieldy at the best of times.

I'm not ashamed I'm saying I have no idea how these cheats work but seem to be specific setups with loadouts and these cheats.

Soldato
Caught a cheat yesterday.

Seen it a few times now common setups that seem to have cheats.

So as mentioned previously I've seen the full auto mini 14 thing, few of those banned.

Yesterday full auto AKM & 3x scope. Second time I've seen it now seem to be able to full auto at you with 3x at rediculous range on an AKM which is unwieldy at the best of times.

I'm not ashamed I'm saying I have no idea how these cheats work but seem to be specific setups with loadouts and these cheats.

I havent played in some time, however at my peak an AK with x3 would be fine.

You should see some people use it with a x6!

Associate
I'm having a break for a bit, I think I went 5 games without killing anyone and it is still mostly Sanhok for me which I have zero motivation for.

I was tempted by ranked, but if I understand correctly you are still put into the same games as the best players, so it does seem quite pointless.

Soldato
I'm having a break for a bit, I think I went 5 games without killing anyone and it is still mostly Sanhok for me which I have zero motivation for.

I was tempted by ranked, but if I understand correctly you are still put into the same games as the best players, so it does seem quite pointless.

Yea Sanhok is such a grind. I am still getting it a lot.

V F

V F

Soldato

The biggest problem I had first getting into it was getting used to the controls and binds. This game feels so slow and clunky getting in and out of ads/crouching/prone unlike other games. That and I had so many binds around the wrong way that got me killed.

Took me a few hours to dial it in. Then I started getting kills. Still a few other controls to tweak.

Hated so many of the toggle settings. Then found out some of them were double binds. Some of the controls read confusing in a way. Let alone it's stupid you can bind the same key to multiple binds that overrides one another.

The game started to feel enjoyable once I started to get used to the controls after 5 hours.

Soldato
IMG-20210524-WA0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom