Associate
Hello folks, I need help.

First of all here is my system:
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi.
Ryzen 3600.
GTX 1070
Corsair AX 760.

So my computer randomly shut down over the weekend and thinking it might be related to a bit of dust or something I did the usual cleanout. Upon finishing I started the PC up again and noticed that the motherboard was displaying three red LED's on the Ez debug display. These LED's were for DRAM, VGA and BOOT. Confused I attempted to reset the bios but was still getting the same three LED warnings, so I then reseatted the components but that still didn't solve the problem. I took the motherboard outside of the case incase that was causing any issues but it was still doing the exact same thing. I tried flashing the bios with the newest firmware but I'm not sure that even did anything.

Been doing a fair amount of research and unfortuantely can't find a lot of related issues so I'm at a loss. I have noticed that the motherboard no longer makes the usual sounds when starting up, instead just showing the three LED warning lights. Having only had the board since late 2019 I've had more than a few niggling issues with it but didn't exact it to fail so quickly. Not like I've even been overclocking or anything because I just don't have any need too.

So if anyone as any ideas or advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Associate
OP
Sorry for my late reply to you both, been having a nightmare at this point so let me update you a little.

So first of all I sent my motherboard back to the shop for them to check it out and it was confirmed that the board wouldn't post etc so they sent me a replacement. Thinking that was the main issue all along I fitted the new motherboard today and to my great disappointment the issue remains with the board display three red LED lights for DRAM, VGA and BOOT. Whilst the previous board had indeed failed on me, to find out it was the main issue is infuriating and I'm entirely lost now. I've pretty much done everything I can think of, including reseating everything, trying different RAM setups but every time I start the PC up the motherboard now makes it's usual noises but won't remove the three red LED's and shows no signs of booting.

I have flashed this new board with the most recent stable bios for the motherboard but that hasn't helped either. My RAM is: Corsair DDR4 3200MHz Vengeance LPX. The RAM had been working fine for many months previously so I know it's suitable for the board.

Just absolute lost at this point. Don't know what to do or what's causing these issues. Any help advice would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom