• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

If u think miners dont add to a problem, well think again.

Associate
All MSI cards, so yet another mining farm with all the same card yet the aib will say "nuffin to do with us". Aye yer ******. :rolleyes:
They look like Plait to me?
Either way... he must have bulk-bought a pallet direct from a supplier. No way he would get all exact same cards just watching alert servers etc.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

So china made a new statement , and there is massive selling. Price is dropping, eth gas is up but once transactions Slow down there will be a massive gpu sell off,

So every one hold tight , it is about to get rough .

Miners wont start selling cards until about 6 months of constant low coin values. Even at current bitcoin rates, a 3070 will still net you 5gbp a day - so the guy in the op is still raking 600gbp a day profit.

Caporegime
Miners wont start selling cards until about 6 months of constant low coin values. Even at current bitcoin rates, a 3070 will still net you 5gbp a day - so the guy in the op is still raking 600gbp a day profit.
That's assuming he's already made back the amount he spent on them, I guess.

But I agree miners won't just start offloading cards the first sign of a dip. They know the score as we all do. It could plummet to £5k this week and then reach an all-time high of £100k the next.

They'll hang on to them, even if they have to power them off for a while.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Eventually certain 2nd hand sites are going to get flooded with mining gpu's for sale.

Only when there are more profitable cards to be had - maybe when the Nvidia 4000 series / AMD 7000 series launch next year. But if Nvidia nerf the mining performance of new cards, we might never see 2nd hand 3000 series.

Soldato
No one's going to stop mining Eth until the full PoS swap, get real. Especially after the gpus already paid for themselves. And the guy has it set up properly as an llc & the leccy is cheap too. He gonna ride that till they burn out.

Associate
Have to say I'm jealous- I only have 29 cards and that does ok. Wanted to get another couple of rigs going but OC selling 3070 at 1189 quid which is ridiculous not paying that. EIP 1559 is coming in July but if that cuts it down too much then will move over to Ethereum classic or Ethereum Genesys both looking really good and use 4gb cards. They will also remain Proof of Work thank goodness and i have a few more bills to pay off.

Caporegime
Have to say I'm jealous- I only have 29 cards and that does ok. Wanted to get another couple of rigs going but OC selling 3070 at 1189 quid which is ridiculous not paying that. EIP 1559 is coming in July but if that cuts it down too much then will move over to Ethereum classic or Ethereum Genesys both looking really good and use 4gb cards. They will also remain Proof of Work thank goodness and i have a few more bills to pay off.

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom