Marvel Studios Loki

Soldato
I'm liking the look of this. I found Wandavision thoroughly underwhelming with an admittedly clever hook that won't stand up to a rewatch. I'm hesitant to start Falcon & Winter Soldier due to an intense dislike of Mackie so it's good to have a marvel show to be excited about.

Soldato
I'm liking the look of this. I found Wandavision thoroughly underwhelming with an admittedly clever hook that won't stand up to a rewatch. I'm hesitant to start Falcon & Winter Soldier due to an intense dislike of Mackie so it's good to have a marvel show to be excited about.

Falcon and Winter Soldier was really good you should watch it. Dipped a bit in the middle for me but came good at the end.

Loki however what is not to like about this. It will be Fabulous.

Soldato
Falcon and Winter Soldier was really good you should watch it. Dipped a bit in the middle for me but came good at the end.

I couldn't get past episode 2, the CGI on the truck top fight was embarrassingly bad along with the terrible fight choreography. Mackie while not as bad as I was expecting just isn't engaging. I would watch a solo Bucky series no issue though.

Really looking forward to Loki.

Back
Top Bottom