The anti Israel = anti semitism agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Some real quality sources appearing here in the past few pages, obviously not biased in any way, shape or form, just check out the other content they are pushing. :cry:

Considering the main stream media are only now, likely because they can no longer keep the information down due to social media, having to cover Israel’s cruelty, it’s no surprise that alternative sources are having to be used.

Caporegime
What on earth has this got to do with the thread?

Or are you just trying to blow the largest anti Muslim dog whistle you have?

You claimed that Indoctrination and hate is being taught in Jewish schools against Muslims and seem concerned about it.

Here in the UK muslims are being taught hate, extremism etc with a supposed plan to rout schools in Birmingham, Bradford London and seed them with extremists.

Yet you don't care about that? Wow thats pretty hypocritical!

Man of Honour
as I provided with the link earlier 50K donation from single person for Kier for leadership, along with his own wiki page who he is, and what he does

Labour Friends of Israel:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Friends_of_Israel

however, if you want a whole rounded picture here it is, Sitting MPs and Lords, along with Prime ministers of the past e.g. Tony Blair:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

Do you have a problem with political donations and lobbying generally, or only those who are the 'wrong people' to be permitted to do it in your eyes?

Caporegime
as I provided with the link earlier 50K donation from single person for Kier for leadership, along with his own wiki page who he is, and what he does

Labour Friends of Israel:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Friends_of_Israel

however, if you want a whole rounded picture here it is, Sitting MPs and Lords, along with Prime ministers of the past e.g. Tony Blair:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

I wonder if these are the same groups funding immigration to the UK and EU but who also want to make Israel Jewish only?

Associate
What does the koran say about Jews?

nice way to derail the discussion like the other one, you will have just this answer then back to the topic.

Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians—whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds—shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.[2:-69]

Associate
What does the koran say about Jews?

Theres documentaries going back maybe 20 years now from mosques in Bradford where they showed they had books that taught that Jews are **** and Christians are ****. Not going to mention the actual words because my experience is I get blamed just for quoting what such people / things say.

I was taught the same things throughout my childhood.

Maybe ironic given that I also give my opinions on a lot of things being 'white privilege / discrimination' but one such white privilege is simply ignoring and pretending that these things don't happen cos 'Muh racism / multiculturalism / THEY'RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT!'.

My general consensus now is that all humans are ****.

Say you take every non white kid in the UK and teach them their whole life that 'White man bad'. The best result is that you end up with me. The worst is the bunch that go around forming rape gangs or blowing things up. Somewhere in between are the 'moderates / apologists' that try to ignore and deny that such things happen. Clown world and all that.

Associate
Does anyone really know lol

It's like a badly worded list of things found in the old testiment. Lots of it contradicts itself.

Then its more relevant to ask what Muslims are being taught what the Koran says about Jews.

The answer is the same thing it says about all non muslims, non believers, adulterers and sinners.

All holy scriptures and preaching should simply be banned in this day and age. Believe what you want but abandon from using ancient books filled to the brim with hateful nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom