Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Well it’s fair as they are playing with a higher skill player.

If they want to play similar skill, drop the higher skill player. Why should a higher skill player be playing vs lower skill.

Soldato
There will always be higher KD and lower KD players in every lobby, think people obsess about it too much, if you want to make it easier then play at 3am :p

Of course none of it matters if you run into a cheater which sadly is a common occurrence.

Soldato
Are you using Geforece experience with filters? e.g. sharpening. When I updated drivers to 46X from 48X it would crash after about 20-30 minutes. Installed driver only and its been working fine since with zero crashes

Sorry for the delay in response bud.
No not using Geforce experience at all.

Let me install the drivers again and see what happens.

Interestingly, Ive not had any crashes since Ive reported this..... doesnt make sense.

Soldato
There will always be higher KD and lower KD players in every lobby, think people obsess about it too much, if you want to make it easier then play at 3am :p

Of course none of it matters if you run into a cheater which sadly is a common occurrence.

the SBMM seems to match to the highest player since season3. before it was average. they used to get kills now not many or none

Soldato
I don't think I have ever been as frustrated with a game as this. The new washed out, bland looking map is so dull.

When I open the map it is, amazingly, still not centred on me but inevitably miles away from me or in the middle of the map, why!?

Shooting people nine times and they're fine but the amount of times I get downed with one shot i.e. dead, because no pub team mate will ever heal you is ridiculous.

And the stuttering is so bad now, game just feels broken, they have cobbled too many addons on to it, even in the menu, the performance is rubbish now.

Get an airstrike, ok that might be fun? Nope, the airspace is too crowded I'm not even allowed use it. I don't want to play this nonsense anymore. Need something new.

Soldato
Yeh, I don't like Battle Royale or Rebirth. It makes me edgy and I feel like I've just taken a dose of Caffeine!
You should have a coffee whilst playing like I do or a big can of white Monster energy like a friend does! Nothing gets the heart going like looking for a safe place to lie down whilst having a sip of coffee in Battle Royale :D

Caporegime
You should have a coffee whilst playing like I do or a big can of white Monster energy like a friend does! Nothing gets the heart going like looking for a safe place to lie down whilst having a sip of coffee in Battle Royale :D

lol, I think my blood pressure is high enough :cry::cry:

Permabanned
24.5GB Update just now.

Kind of lazy again like Cold War as the Patch Notes does not reflect the update most times.

Now Version 1.37.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I was not talking about size and it was slow speed on this (nowhere near 1Gb/s) and I do not play MP period, I got the deal last week for the SP, to have to install WarZone to play the campaign is not ideal.

P.S not everyone in UK or even here has fast internet, some are on 20Mb/s.

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolute sweat fest since the update. Teams of twitch streamers hunting us down. I'm around 1.3kd but playing with guys much lower. We have no chance.
So your KD is higher than theirs but they are somehow better because they are twitch streamers? :confused: Or do you mean because they work better in a team hunting down player with high KDs? If so, good on them! Think i'm missing your point... do you mean lower kd as in they're >1.5

Caporegime
So your KD is higher than theirs but they are somehow better because they are twitch streamers? :confused: Or do you mean because they work better in a team hunting down player with high KDs? If so, good on them! Think i'm missing your point... do you mean lower kd as in they're >1.5

I think he's saying his mates are lower KD than him and they get murdered by sweaty kids.

Soldato
I think he's saying his mates are lower KD than him and they get murdered by sweaty kids.
Well as long as they're not cheating (which I guess they are not if they are streaming) then aren't they just better players?

Edit. That being said, Warzone / Modern Warfare is an 18 so the little turd bangers shouldn't be playing it anyway!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom