PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

V F

V F

Soldato
When did the emergency deploy pack become a thing in the game? I always go looking for those. Such a great tool if you get into trouble with no vehicle about as the bubble shrinks.

V F

V F

Soldato
Our group tried it last night. We didn't know what it was and so I deployed it. Reminded me of The Dark Knight scene with the plane as Batman escapes. :D

I'd say the worst part is it'll give away your location seeing your parachute deploy again. Even though it's a great save that can be worth it getting out of the bubble.

I've never been a fan of Battle Royales but I'm starting to warm up to it. I just hate the janky movement. Everything feels so slow.

V F

V F

Soldato
Is there an issue with PUBG running when exit to desktop? It keeps running. Render scale from time to time keeps resetting to 70 as well.

Soldato
IMG-20210524-WA0003.jpg
Lots of bots hey? :p

Associate
I played a few duo matches last night, one match there would be 82 bots, the next nil, and then back to 82. It was really weird. We did pull off a good win though, my duo partner died and I had to take on the final duo alone.

Last edited:
Associate
What's the situation with the bots now? People on reddit are moaning about terminator bots, but when I last played solo EU FPP there were no bots. Are they still only off-peak times or when that matchmaking bug for duos or squads appears where there are 80 bots?

Soldato
I very rarely see any bots at all now on unranked duos and squads. pubglookup.com graphs how many bots you've encountered over the past 15 games; for me it is a maximum of 15% and an average of 6%

Soldato
Well that was wierd.

Played a single round of PUBG, quit out of the game, went back to windows desktop briefly then my PC randomly restarted itself.

Anyway, went back into Steam and it says PUBG is no longer installed!

WTF?????????????????

Now I am having to download it again it seems, wierd and also annoying!

Soldato
Well that was wierd.

Played a single round of PUBG, quit out of the game, went back to windows desktop briefly then my PC randomly restarted itself.

Anyway, went back into Steam and it says PUBG is no longer installed!

WTF?????????????????

Now I am having to download it again it seems, wierd and also annoying!

I've had this before, its not because PUBG is uninstalled, its likely still there, but I think verifying the files, or redirecting Steam to the file locations fixes it.

Soldato
Waht do you guys think of the new map Teago?

Must admit I really like it. Maybe not quite tipping Miramar or Vikendi but close after that.

I have not done the whole come back into game thing yet either despite Ive probably played it maybe 20 times.

Soldato
Waht do you guys think of the new map Teago?

Must admit I really like it. Maybe not quite tipping Miramar or Vikendi but close after that.

I have not done the whole come back into game thing yet either despite Ive probably played it maybe 20 times.

I’ll have to install it again, uninstalled a while after some 20 rounds of Sanhok in a row.
Is that horrible garbage map still in rotation?

Back
Top Bottom