Sasha Johnson shot in the head?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
9jhfwy.PNG

:confused:

Caporegime

A random twitter post that is typical of the limitations of discourse on such a platform and that's assuming the person exists. I also think that something revelatory could be said about a comment that has neither been shared or liked and which has only two replies after seven hours.

Last edited:
Soldato
What is the rhetoric in here from the usual clowns now that police say the perpetrators were 4 black men?
Oh they are still posting the same old nonsense. Stuff like 'she probably asked for it', 'look at her history she is nasty', 'Why are they always blaming white people for black on black crime', 'its a cultural issue'. The usual rhetoric.

Young women gets shot in the head and 'shes nasty'. Class.

Soldato
A random twitter post that is typical of the limitations of discourse on such a platform and that's assuming the person exists. I also think that something revelatory could be said about a comment that has neither been shared or liked and which has only two replies after seven hours.
How good would it be to have such data for historical artefacts? Imagine how much debunking would happen. I'm thinking ancient artefacts.

Soldato

It's hard to tell nowadays when you have MPs blaming anyone but criminals.

Its always the same. Even with this instance it will be deflected back to something other than the individuals that carried this out. There's always an excuse, poverty, historical racism, supply of guns, drill music. The you have people like Tony Sewell who are actually trying to better peoples lives who Sasha would have no doubt call an Uncle Tom. Anyone that tries to look for and implement solutions gets nowhere it seems.

Family structure and both parents in the house
Personal responsibility
Role models
Law and order

All things organisations like BLM seem to oppose and its damaging the very people they claim to care for.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hold on it appears there could be evidence that this was a secret services assassination attempt. :rolleyes:

“We believe that the police’s statement regarding Sasha not being the intended victim is an attempt to pacify the hundreds of thousands of people around the world that are infuriated by this attack,” Charles Gordon, one of TTIP’s founding members, said.

“We are appalled by the dismissive tone of the Met Police statement and urge them to take this incident seriously and see it for what it is; an attempt of murder.”

Mr Gordon also contested the Met’s claim the incident was carried out by four black men.

“We have multiple sources present at the incident who have confirmed to us that the attackers were all wearing balaclavas,” Mr Gordon said. “How were the police able to ascertain that the attackers were four ‘black men’ if they have no footage and no evidence to support said conclusion?”

Caporegime

Standard practice - Find the most insane looking comment, forget the fact nobody is sharing it or liking it and make out that's indicative of the discussion.

Caporegime

Wow, if we're gonna talk about mental gymnastics, that effort from Webb deserves an Olympic gold medal. If the government is supposed to be doing more to end ''this culture of violence', perhaps Webb would like the government to scrutinise the glorification of violence and misogyny in the black community?

Just a thought.

Standard practice - Find the most insane looking comment, forget the fact nobody is sharing it or liking it and make out that's indicative of the discussion.

Not even once did I imply that it's indicative of the discussion. I simply posted it because I found it bizarre. It definitely has Titania McGrath vibes, that's for sure. But as others have said, it's so hard to know what's satire and what's not, because both sides of politics have extreme wings.

Caporegime
If nobody is listening to them though, it's the modern day equivalent of somebody shouting in town that the end of the World is nigh.

Just another person with mental health issues.

Caporegime
This is more likely a robbery gone wrong than a targeted attack on one individual

Robbing a party with ~30 witnesses seems impracticable to me, I'm veering more towards a need to perform in the presences of peers that they're in control when being denied entry because that's an injury to their image that requires rectification.

Soldato

So she was shot by a handgun that hasn’t been legal to own in this country since 1998 since the government banned them and spent the next 20 plus years taking the illegally held ones off the trees and it’s still the white patriarchy’s fault that persons of colour are shooting each other with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom