Dual Monitor display port problems... while trying to work

Associate
Hello OC,

Have no idea how to remedy this but it seems like it should be an easy fix.
I recently bought a VESA mount for my main monitor while also using a tablet for work.

Unfortunately the mount only allows room for the HDMI. It once was DisplayPort but now is using a HDMI to DisplayPort cable to plug into my GPU.
My tablet only has HDMI options so it is using that slot.

The main monitor is pretty much unresponsive. I can use my tablet with both connected (although it keeps flickering to black).
But my main monitor says no signal.
I have tried turning everything off unplugging everything, then trying with just the main monitor, I then see on my main monitor, the GPU logo, the windows loading screen, then nothing!

Any advice would be great as I am meant to working up designs right now, instead wondering why this is acting up!

(My main monitor is from OC and one of the few ive seen without vesa capability, the one company claiming to make a bespoke mount for this mondel is in america, it arrives and totally blocks the displayport!:mad:)

Soldato
Maybe consider using a vesa adapter kit instead, can pick those up for £20(or less) without shopping overseas and they might not prevent access to your displayport in the same way the mount you have now does.

Back
Top Bottom