Rejoice, Rejoice! PM marries for the third time!

Soldato
I didn't got to Eton but I went to Cambridge and there were plenty of not very bright people there (I would include myself in that to be that). Plus he studied classics. The rest is just part of his expensive education.

I get the impression he is a chancer that has blustered his way through life (and done very well out of it). He must be a nightmare to work with.
Crikey we must be on the 50th proof of this post. Let us know once you're done :D

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
. . . I get the impression he is a chancer that has blustered his way through life (and done very well out of it). . . .
What staggers me is that whenever there is any sort of election or suggestions arise that our esteemed Prime Minister is "economical with the actualité", the typical exculpatory comment in the Press (even the Guardian for God's sake!) is that Boris Johnson's dishonesty has been "factored in" with the public.

God Help us, who in the world can trust the British any more when their leader is an acknowledged and accepted liar?

The charecterisation of (once Great) Britain as "Perfidious Albion" has never been more apposite - embarrassing, humiliating and shameful :mad:

Soldato
Breaking front-page news isn't exactly rent free.

Congrats to her I guess. She'll be entitled to some of his worth once she leaves him because he's had a few more kids on the side.

Soldato
Boris isn’t stupid, far from it. I don’t like the guy but he’s not stupid.

What’s his intelligence, schooling of finances got to do with him getting married? I say congratulations to him being married though, but it’s none of my business and ultimately none of yours.

Back
Top Bottom