• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Soldato
The only reason why Nvidia would release new products when completely selling out old products is to formally raise the MSRP and take a larger cut. Enjoy guys.

Associate
MSI scalpers showing their true form $2559......HAHAHAHA. And don't forget all us in the UK, there probably won't be any currency change here, at the moment the MSI card would be about £1804 but I bet it will be £2559.....
Nvidia knew these cards were coming, I bet they stopped the production down to a trickle for the 3080 cards, hence no stock and just made chips for the 3080ti cards with what was coming out of the factory?? Why you ask....because they knew that people will pay big money for cards, so they can make more money out of the 3080ti than a 3080??
So there must be people waiting for 3080's at the release MSRP?? Those no doubt will ust get cancelled now???
Just my thoughts of course ;)

Soldato
MSI scalpers showing their true form $2559......HAHAHAHA. And don't forget all us in the UK, there probably won't be any currency change here, at the moment the MSI card would be about £1804 but I bet it will be £2559.....
Nvidia knew these cards were coming, I bet they stopped the production down to a trickle for the 3080 cards, hence no stock and just made chips for the 3080ti cards with what was coming out of the factory?? Why you ask....because they knew that people will pay big money for cards, so they can make more money out of the 3080ti than a 3080??
So there must be people waiting for 3080's at the release MSRP?? Those no doubt will ust get cancelled now???
The 3060 Ti and 3080 have been by far the rarest cards, and it's no surprise that those are the only two with more expensive SKUs that use the same GPU. Clearly they're not going to bother manufacturing lower tier cards if their yields are good enough that the vast majority of the dies are fit for the ones that make them more profit. The fact that they haven't released a single (consumer) card using a fully-enabled GPU helps too on that front. Even the 3090 has stuff shaved off to help them bin more dies.

Soldato

jesus the conspiracy theories getting worse and worse now. You don't know what you're talking about, unfortunately.

Soldato

They got all these supposed prices from a UK supplier so we know what the pound amount is. God knows what mental gymnastics are you doing :confused:

Associate
jesus the conspiracy theories getting worse and worse now. You don't know what you're talking about, unfortunately.

Grim it was you who claimed a 3080 Ti with 12 GB would never be made.
Then someone called you out on it and you didn't even apologize for it. Now you're attacking someone else again. Why are you trolling so hard?

Associate
I was going to treat myself. Maybe up to £1300 at a stretch. Not now though. Not after seeing these prices.

A quick google search and I find that

1 * 3080 Ti graphics card = the cost of 4 * Playstation 5 consoles.

Ok, PC builders usually like to tinker with settings and screwdrivers (Well, I do anyway) so a card would be more fun.

However I have absolutely no intention of paying these corporate scalpers that sort of money. Rip off merchants.

Associate
I was going to treat myself. Maybe up to £1300 at a stretch. Not now though. Not after seeing these prices.

A quick google search and I find that

1 * 3080 Ti graphics card = the cost of 4 * Playstation 5 consoles.

Ok, PC builders usually like to tinker with settings and screwdrivers (Well, I do anyway) so a card would be more fun.

However I have absolutely no intention of paying these corporate scalpers that sort of money. Rip off merchants.

i would recommend stretch your budget a little but and use some alerts for 3090 FEs, they usually last a decent amount of minutes online. (i am aware that 1400 is a lot of money obviously)

Caporegime
Grim it was you who claimed a 3080 Ti with 12 GB would never be made.
Then someone called you out on it and you didn't even apologize for it. Now you're attacking someone else again. Why are you trolling so hard?

He also claimed there would be no 3080ti FE version, and he made claims about the crytek noir benchmark being made specifically for amd gpus...then goes on to link a video saying it's hardware agnostic.

He goes strangely silent when called out on these :cry:

Associate
i would recommend stretch your budget a little but and use some alerts for 3090 FEs, they usually last a decent amount of minutes online. (i am aware that 1400 is a lot of money obviously)
Not any more they don’t. I’m blocked from buying 3XXX series FE cards as I managed to buy three but my mate was trying for months now to get a 3090.
Funny thing is I’ve sent him a direct link to a 3090FE back when they lasted for a while but he only looked at it and decided against it. Bet he regrets that decision now. :D

Stu

Stu

Soldato
The 3060 Ti and 3080 have been by far the rarest cards, and it's no surprise that those are the only two with more expensive SKUs that use the same GPU. Clearly they're not going to bother manufacturing lower tier cards if their yields are good enough that the vast majority of the dies are fit for the ones that make them more profit. The fact that they haven't released a single (consumer) card using a fully-enabled GPU helps too on that front. Even the 3090 has stuff shaved off to help them bin more dies.

Your post makes little sense to me... are you saying the 3060Ti and 3080 are the rarest because Nvidia are not releasing many, or are you saying Nvidia release more of these models than any other (being the more profitable SKUs) but they are rare because demand is high (i.e. the products sold in highest volume are the rarest :confused: ).

Associate
It's a pity people will buy these and ultimately give the thumbs up that it's OK to charge this much while complaining about the price. Seems completely illogical if correct. More than a rtx3090 for less performance and worse for mining on. Who is this targeted for? Shafting gamers further who have already been shafted for last 6 months. Go nvidia!

Back
Top Bottom