The Official BioMutant Game

Soldato
They can put any old pile of ***** up for pre-order at £50 plus and people will buy it based on a flashy cinematic, without a single benefit to paying in advance I might add. They could still pay £55 on release if they were dumb enough, but no! let me give you £55 now for no good reason, other than the tiny dopamine hit which had already worn off I note : ( ...and only disincentivising the developer if anything, to make a good game

It's as simple as this, if you pre-order games you are thick.

I don't understand Pre-ordering. Its digital 1ns and 0s so wont run out

Soldato
Really dont know about this game, i mean its okay but it doesn't make me feel like i could dump 70+ hours on it. I'm finding it abit boring tbh... the story telling is literally like a children's book.

Soldato
Almost got 3 hours in... Requested refund. Combat was boring, the damn cut scenes stepping in every 30 seconds was driving me mad and if you intend on playing a melee class... Just don't bother. Super janky.

I'll grab it when it's on a heavy sale and there are sod all other titles to play.

Associate
Not sure what people are expecting from this game , its not a serious RPG game its more of a relax and run around and shoot and have fun game! Graphics are really nice , running at 90 FPS on my 3080 @ 2k. ultra .

Its not worth £50 on steam price its more of a £30 max so Id wait for sale on the game , I kinda like it thou its not like any other game and its pretty good fun but it is repetitive..... not for everyone but some will love it.

Soldato
I don't understand Pre-ordering. Its digital 1ns and 0s so wont run out
I do it if I know I want to play the game on release. Some online stores, such as CDKeys will offer the game considerably cheaper the earlier you pre-order it. The price tends to creep up as the release date gets closer, then jumps up a good bit on release day. If the game is well received, the price usually stays high for a couple of months before reducing to the pre-order level price. So if you're excited about a game coming out and are confident you'll enjoy it regardless of reviews, then you might as well pick it up for less by pre-ordering.

Soldato
The controls are a bit strange with lots of alt this and that and as my lad is just getting pc gaming I'm going to try set up a controller for him tomorrow. Anyone playing it with a playstation controller or xbox and find it easier?

Caporegime
Finding this difficult to play with a mouse and keyboard. It's like it really hasn't been tested very well. Who on earth thinks having dodge on left Alt is a good idea when you're playing with WASD?

Soldato
The controls are a bit strange with lots of alt this and that and as my lad is just getting pc gaming I'm going to try set up a controller for him tomorrow. Anyone playing it with a playstation controller or xbox and find it easier?
i have been using XBOX controller with this & it work great with the combos. as good as big AAA like tomb raider/Red dead.

Soldato
Quite impressed with the optimization on this game.. dont get me wrong my pc is powerful but not a lot of games can get to this level of FPS
4K Maxed settingsincluding fur/world 100FPS average.

Back
Top Bottom