The Official BioMutant Game

Permabanned
interresting, what did you find unsatisafing? i thought the same about the combat until i learned some more special attacks

Tried it on hard and it just didnt grab me. It may well improve with better equipment/attacks but so far it felt like everything, even tiny monsters, were just damage sponges. It also just didnt feel "satisfying", a good action game makes things feel bad ass, this didnt.

Soldato
Tried it on hard and it just didnt grab me. It may well improve with better equipment/attacks but so far it felt like everything, even tiny monsters, were just damage sponges. It also just didnt feel "satisfying", a good action game makes things feel bad ass, this didnt.
get that, yeh felt very button mashy at the start and still does to some extent but after obtainning more special attacks and crafting my own weapons its does become more fun. feel like a tekken street-fighter game in some ways were getting the move set right is just awesome when you land it.

Soldato
6 hours in and I think I am done too.. Far too repetitive for my liking and the world feels so dead.
can tottally understand that, i think of this as an AC origins kind of game

• Story is not engaging not interested or going to follow
  • lot of 'side missions' to waste time on
  • not a perfect implementation of systems like games like RDR
  • but its fun to have a blast on,combat can be quite fun
  • The innedunos are so strong, they can be hilarous... example: 'you get on your scuda scooter' the narrator goes "can you feel it thurm" maybe im immature but me and my wife both these are hilarous they happen vert often to :D
  • lack of photos in this thread, so this is me early game running game at 4K on maxed settings including fur/world distance with 100fps average, (2950x/3090)

cgIjBIz.jpg

Associate
I'm 30+ hours in, and it's still just about got me. I wonder if the same people who like/don't like AssCreed like/don't like this - I get the same 'endless busywork' vibes! There's just something about the humour and the world that keeps me going.

Back
Top Bottom