Pentagon releases UFO footage

Man of Honour
So not ET's but not human made. Got it.

ET means not from Earth. It does not mean not-human. Far too many people seem to mistake ET as meaning not-human. To put it another way, if there was a race of non-humans who were living here on this planet say, 3 million years ago then they would be non-human but would not be Extra Terrestrial or in more basic terms, a whale is not human but is not an ET (not that I am saying whales built the craft :D ), its all about terminology :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
or

Certain parts of the US military know exactly what they are but want everyone else without the clearance to believe that nobody knows what they are :)

To be quite honest, of all the possible theories, that is probably the most likely (in terms of the report anyway, not necessarily in terms of what the things actually are), I think we would have to be enormously naive to believe that nobody within the US government/military has any sort of clue as to these things. This report is not an unfiltered 100% all truth-in-the-open honest document, lets face it...when does any government supply one of those !

Associate
Massive admissions from the Pentagon, quite unbelievable.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/us/politics/ufos-sighting-alien-spacecraft-pentagon.html

So either the US is way behind it's foreign adversaries or these craft represent something very odd indeed. Either way there is a technology out there that is potentially world changing.

Add this to NASA administrator Bill Nelson's comments yesterday, when he said he had been aware of these incidents, talked to the pilots and had suggested ways to support the DOD to scientifically study it.

Interesting times ahead.
Holy Jebus, are people STILL claiming that these clips are aliens/UFOs/ET...?

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
So basically time-travellers.

I think that it would be more likely that they are extra-terrestrials than human time-travellers. The former is more logical to me.

But I also find it quite interesting how someone would believe in time-travel before they would believe in the existence of intelligent non-Earth life. That's an interesting psychological statement.

Exactly this. My first thought was contradictory statement but then I think he just posted before typing grammatical sense generally as we all have moments where we want to end a post but cba thinking for ages on how to word it properly! :)

Human-alien flying hybrid.
:cry:

or

Certain parts of the US military know exactly what they are but want everyone else without the clearance to believe that nobody knows what they are :)

Sorry but I'm calling ******** on that. :)

Caporegime
I can't be bothered to watch that video, can you tell me what it says and the credentials of the person presenting it and why they would know more than the Pentagon?
It's the old "If most videos are either fake or easily explainable then they must all be fake or easily explainable" schtick.

I guess someone needs to call the pentagon and send them a link to that video, because clearly they have been looking at battery-operated drones the whole time. Instead of having some of the worlds foremost military and scientific minds analyzing them, they should have saved time and had a guy on Youtube doing it instead. /s :D

Last edited:
Associate
I can't be bothered to watch that video, can you tell me what it says and the credentials of the person presenting it and why they would know more than the Pentagon?
If you're familiar with the green flying pyramid UFO footage then you'll see how it is clearly just out of focus footage of a plane's flashing navigation light. The triangular effect is easily created by adjusting the focus of a lens. This is basic stuff, sensationalised by people who want to believe in UFOs so much they dismiss the elementary principles of how lenses/apertures work.

The other videos are just as easily explained - failure to understand how infra-red cameras & gimbals work, lack of basic trigonometry skills, etc. Essentially it's "I'm going to believe in magic, because I don't understand things".

Soldato
ET means not from Earth. It does not mean not-human. Far too many people seem to mistake ET as meaning not-human. To put it another way, if there was a race of non-humans who were living here on this planet say, 3 million years ago then they would be non-human but would not be Extra Terrestrial or in more basic terms, a whale is not human but is not an ET (not that I am saying whales built the craft :D ), its all about terminology :)

Your discriminating. That's akin to saying to someone you cant be British because they were not born on the islands. If said not-human was living here for that long they would be earth citizens but I agree the terminology can be confusing when sloppily used. :D

Man of Honour
Your discriminating. That's akin to saying to someone you cant be British because they were not born on the islands. If said not-human was living here for that long they would be earth citizens but I agree the terminology can be confusing when sloppily used. :D

It would depend upon where they originated from, the definition of extra-terrestrial life is life which did not originate on Earth, so if said not-human originated here then they wouldnt be extra terrestrials. The British thing is one point of course but I'm using Extra Terrestrial by its definiton and I didnt write the dictionary :)

Soldato
It would depend upon where they originated from, the definition of extra-terrestrial life is life which did not originate on Earth, so if said not-human originated here then they wouldnt be extra terrestrials. The British thing is one point of course but I'm using Extra Terrestrial by its definiton and I didnt write the dictionary :)

I understand ;) I see similar stereotypes and generalisations that become annoying on certain subjects also! :)

Soldato
If there really are aliens, and they decide to visit earth and make themselves known.....please, please, please let them be little green men.

Can you imagine how hilarious it would be. Especially if the entire world is watching on TV when they all walk off the spaceship.

Caporegime
If there really are aliens, and they decide to visit earth and make themselves known.....please, please, please let them be little green men.

Can you imagine how hilarious it would be. Especially if the entire world is watching on TV when they all walk off the spaceship.
Someone in the human delegation doesn't manage to stifle a laugh... and then they start blasting everyone. :D

Associate
I'd probably trust those who were there and special investigation teams with access to all the scientific data from 120 separate incidents over a guy with a YouTube channel.

Well since the guy from youtube doesn't have access to the videos/evidence of 120 separate incidents he can hardly rebuff them can he? Those videos the press are blowing up over however he can. And, imo does explain.

Man of Honour

Gah, our society wouldnt stand for that, little green men? Thats sexist, little green entities they would have to be called. How dare we gender assign an alien !

In fact come to think of it, probably couldnt call them green either, not allowed to describe someone by their colour, so would have to just be little entities.

In fact...come to think of it further, little is heightist.. so would have to just call them entities.

:p

Back
Top Bottom