Pentagon releases UFO footage

Caporegime
Well since the guy from youtube doesn't have access to the videos/evidence of 120 separate incidents he can hardly rebuff them can he? Those videos the press are blowing up over however he can. And, imo does explain.
If the guy doesn't have access to the videos in question, then he obviously can not draw any conclusions about the videos and testimonies used in the upcoming report and enkoda was a plonker for posting the video as though it is categorical proof that all UFO sightings have mundane and conventional explanations.

Associate
If the guy doesn't have access to the videos in question, then he obviously can not draw any conclusions about the videos and testimonies used in the upcoming report and enkoda was a plonker for posting the video as though it is categorical proof that all UFO sightings have mundane and conventional explanations.

No, obviously not. But he can comment on the three released videos that the media are all in hysterics about. The conclusions that they're probably not aliens or super advanced drones seem perfectly sound.

Associate
I'd probably trust those who were there and special investigation teams with access to all the scientific data from 120 separate incidents over a guy with a YouTube channel.
I wouldn't trust anyone who has to invoke magic, the supernatural or breaking the laws of physics to explain an event, over anyone who can demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that these events are mundane and easily explained by highlighting ignorance and/or technical incompetence regardless of someone's apparent expertise or professional status. We don't have access to ANY scientific data just selective highlights from video recordings. One of the pilots in the video I linked to said he saw UFOs every day over a two year period, so there should be hundreds or thousands of hi-res photos and hours upon hours of infra-red and normal video footage, if these craft were there with such alarming regularity. Yet there's nothing.

Plus, the 'guy with a YouTube channel' clearly has a very good understanding of how lenses and cameras work (and their limitations), including infra-red and thermal imaging ones (and telescopes too) - his other videos are evidence enough to back this up.

Caporegime
I wouldn't trust anyone who has to invoke magic, the supernatural or breaking the laws of physics to explain an event, over anyone who can demonstrate beyond any reasonable doubt that these events are mundane and easily explained by highlighting ignorance and/or technical incompetence regardless of someone's apparent expertise or professional status. We don't have access to ANY scientific data just selective highlights from video recordings. One of the pilots in the video I linked to said he saw UFOs every day over a two year period, so there should be hundreds or thousands of hi-res photos and hours upon hours of infra-red and normal video footage, if these craft were there with such alarming regularity. Yet there's nothing.

Plus, the 'guy with a YouTube channel' clearly has a very good understanding of how lenses and cameras work (and their limitations), including infra-red and thermal imaging ones (and telescopes too) - his other videos are evidence enough to back this up.

Just... lol...

We are talking about the US government now finally publicly acknowledging and taking this stuff seriously, analyzing it in a formal report and then still not having answers what these UAP's are. That is despite them having an intimate knowledge of 99.9% of all military and non-military tech on this planet. They are not some randoms on forums or on Youtube, engaging in speculation without access to all of those immense resources that the US government possesses.

I mean seriously, you seem so hell-bent on skepticism that you are now the one starting to make irrational posts rubbishing a concept, in the same way that people on the opposite end of the spectrum are so desperate to believe that they start making irrational posts promoting a concept.

The FACTS are that there have been multiple sightings, by credible witnesses such as military pilots, of unknown airborne objects with unconventional and un-aerodynamic shapes that appear to move with intelligent design and intent in ways unknown to modern science. Objects apparently capable of such drastic and sudden changes of direction and acceleration that they leave the most sophisticated military hardware in the dust. Objects that have been consistently sighted for days at a time, by said military pilots, in the middle of the ocean around military activity. The US government, despite their wealth of earthly knowledge and expertise, are unable to explain definitively what those objects are.

It is unlikely to be naturally occurring earthly phenomenon or a simple case of people mis-interpreting cameras or mid-identifying battery-operated drones. Someone or something appears to be operating tech far, far beyond our current scientific levels and while also not impossible, it seems unlikely that it would be another country that has developed it themselves without anyone finding out about it.

There has been no confirmation of aliens and I would not expect there to be any public admissal of such unless the proof was incontrovertible, as it would literally shake the foundations of our society and force the world governments to start dealing with some very tough questions that would result in dramatic policy changes that they probably aren't ready for.

All we have to do is sit here patiently and wait, because in the next couple of decades we will likely have some more concrete answers either way as our scientific understanding and military technology progresses on earth and in space.

Interesting times are ahead. :)

Last edited:
Soldato

Well lets hope NASA can now put the incompetent fools at the Pentagon straight.

NASA's new chief is setting up an effort to further study unidentified flying objects within his first month in office.

Bill Nelson, the former Florida senator and spaceflight veteran, told CNN Business' Rachel Crane during a wide-ranging interview on Thursday that it's not clear to anyone — even in the upper echelons of the US space agency — what the high-speed objects observed by Navy pilots are.
Nelson added that he does not believe the UFOs are evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. "I think I would know" if that were the case, Nelson said. But, he acknowledged, it'd be premature to rule that out as a possibility.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/04/tech/ufos-nasa-study-scn/index.html

Last edited:
Soldato
The FACTS are that there have been multiple sightings, by credible witnesses such as military pilots, of unknown airborne objects with unconventional and un-aerodynamic shapes that appear to move with intelligent design and intent in ways unknown to modern science. Objects apparently capable of such drastic and sudden changes of direction and acceleration that they leave the most sophisticated military hardware in the dust. Objects that have been consistently sighted for days at a time, by said military pilots, in the middle of the ocean around military activity. The US government, despite their wealth of earthly knowledge and expertise, are unable to explain definitively what those objects are.

None of these things can be classified as facts at all, they're just witness accounts and statements, there's no actual evidence of anything exhibiting extraordinary or physics defying properties being recorded or captured, outside of somebody saying they saw it. Belief in any such thing involves taking the statement of the witness at face value.

It's also a terrible mistake to simply accept what a witness says because they're a pilot, and not ask any more questions or cast doubt simply because "they're a pilot in the US airforce". All people make mistakes and misinterpret things, even pilots, simply believing them for the sake of it outright, is just going to lead to people coming to hasty, incorrect and silly conclusions.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I dont discredit the pilots with off the cuff remark like that.

The ones in the media (or the ones I watched) have footage using radar,camera,military devices recorded some of this. It is not great footage as it seems to be on infra-red for example on med-res but its there to see. What you are doubling up on here is not just a witnesses description/account of what happened that day, but also the footage. They also recorded the incident for a couple of minutes. I am not saying this is great evidence but its better than a you've been framed clip from the 90's.

I would say that is better than some random with a phone camera using 10 seconds of something.

Caporegime
None of these things can be classified as facts at all, they're just witness accounts and statements, there's no actual evidence of anything exhibiting extraordinary or physics defying properties being recorded or captured, outside of somebody saying they saw it. Belief in any such thing involves taking the statement of the witness at face value.

It's also a terrible mistake to simply accept what a witness says because they're a pilot, and not ask any more questions or cast doubt simply because "they're a pilot in the US airforce". All people make mistakes and misinterpret things, even pilots, simply believing them for the sake of it outright, is just going to lead to people coming to hasty, incorrect and silly conclusions.

The facts are that there have been multiple reported sightings of those things, the context should be clear to anyone not trying to be obtuse. Also, who said you 'should believe everything someone says just because they are a pilot'? No-one said that apart from you. However military pilots and other related personnel are obviously credible witnesses regarding aerial phenomena, due to the highly specialized nature of their training and work.

Soldato
I dont discredit the pilots with off the cuff remark like that.

Why not? the guy who went on Joe Rogan (David Fravor) and where most of this thread started from, made all manner of crazy claims about what he saw. A tic-tac shaped object, hovering above the ocean, then it disappeared at 50kmph or whatever - none of it can be backed up at all, and there's zero evidence of it, apart from a video taken from another plane on a different date, which appears to show a migratory bird, (probably a goose).

From my standpoint, he just looks like an attention whore and a liar - I have no reason to take him seriously.

The ones in the media (or the ones I watched) have footage using radar,camera,military devices recorded some of this. It is not great footage as it seems to be on infra-red for example on med-res but its there to see. What you are doubling up on here is not just a witnesses description/account of what happened that day, but also the footage. They also recorded the incident for a couple of minutes. I am not saying this is great evidence but its better than a you've been framed clip from the 90's.

None of the footage ever seen, shows anything doing anything remarkable or otherworldly at all, other than it being an out of focus blob, or dot moving around which simply hasn't been explicitly identified by anybody

The facts are that there have been multiple reported sightings of those things, the context should be clear to anyone not trying to be obtuse.

So what?

There have been reported sightings of ghosts, yetis, Elvis and Jesus's face on a slice of toast.

Reported sightings mean absolute squat in the context of things like flying saucers or things which appear to be otherwordly, unless they can be verified - which of course never seems to happen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Why not? the guy who went on Joe Rogan (David Fravor) and where most of this thread started from, made all manner of crazy claims about what he saw. A tic-tac shaped object, hovering above the ocean, then it disappeared at 50kmph or whatever - none of it can be backed up at all, and there's zero evidence of it, apart from a video taken from another plane on a different date, which appears to show a migratory bird, (probably a goose).

Hang on before I answer this, I am not here to defend the pilot. Make of it what you want. He certainly didnt come across as 'making crazy claims' :cry::cry:

Did you actually watch, and by that I mean absorb the content rather than dismissively staring at the screen passively washing up your dishes or something?

OK, so he had another plane circling up above him which had two pilots in it. He had a co-pilot in with him, that's four people. Totally makes your statement of one pilot making it up a glass argument right there. Not another plane on a different date.. two planes see this with four people in them. Then theres the aircraft carrier that asked them to go there as the radar was picking all of this up, then there are the other planes that were waiting at a mission point for them to return (which is apparently where this tic-tac teleported to after it left Fravor).

None of the footage ever seen, shows anything doing anything remarkable or otherworldly at all, other than it being an out of focus blob, or dot moving around which simply hasn't been explicitly identified by anybody

I will agree with you on that. If this thing is happening as much as they claim it is, then it wont be hard to rig up an array of camera technology that can record some of this crazy **** for sure.

Soldato
Hang on before I answer this, I am not here to defend the pilot. Make of it what you want. He certainly didnt come across as 'making crazy claims' :cry::cry:

Saying that the tic tac shaped objects were flying into and out of the ocean, and then disappearing so fast they defied the known laws, sounds like a crazy claim to me. (Fravors own words)

Did you actually watch, and by that I mean absorb the content rather than dismissively staring at the screen passively washing up your dishes or something?

Yes, I've watched the footage several times, and also a number of different analysis of it.

OK, so he had another plane circling up above him which had two pilots in it. He had a co-pilot in with him, that's four people. Totally makes your statement of one pilot making it up a glass argument right there. Not another plane on a different date.. two planes see this with four people in them. Then theres the aircraft carrier that asked them to go there as the radar was picking all of this up, then there are the other planes that were waiting at a mission point for them to return (which is apparently where this tic-tac teleported to after it left Fravor).

Do you happen to have a link, (or anything) to the actual 1st hand statements written or verbal by any of the actual other pilots, and / or the radar operator?

Back
Top Bottom