• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3080 Ti Owners Thread

Soldato
Are bots allowed to post in here, as they're the only ones that are going to be able to get a card.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Associate
Set up my TUF 3080 Ti yesterday. Got super lucky to get a card although didn't get too lucky with coil whine. Very noticeable compared to my 5700xt even at low frames. Currently playing with undervolting and moving my case to try and dampen the sound; definitely not sending it back in the current climate!

Really happy with the temps though, the TUF design is pretty good there.

Associate
Set up my TUF 3080 Ti yesterday. Got super lucky to get a card although didn't get too lucky with coil whine. Very noticeable compared to my 5700xt even at low frames. Currently playing with undervolting and moving my case to try and dampen the sound; definitely not sending it back in the current climate!

Really happy with the temps though, the TUF design is pretty good there.

Got lucky too with a 3080ti FE, delivered Saturday morning and been testing ever since.
Not had any coil whine but am concerned about the memory temperatures, peaking at 94C.

Just glad my old EVGA 850W P2 was up to the job.

Associate
Got lucky too with a 3080ti FE, delivered Saturday morning and been testing ever since.
Not had any coil whine but am concerned about the memory temperatures, peaking at 94C.

Just glad my old EVGA 850W P2 was up to the job.

That's normal with GDDR6X I'm afraid. As long as you stay under 110C you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom