Any way to get Apple TV app on Nvidia shield?

Associate
It's a bit annoying really that their content isn't available on other hardware. They have loads of 4k movies that haven't been released on UHD Blu-ray. But I'm not prepared to buy an Apple TV box when I've already got two Nvidia Shield TV boxes in the house.

It’s available on lots of hardware, LG tv’s, fire tv, Xbox and PS to name a few.

Soldato
Good stuff thanks... So does the shield do exactly what the apple TV box does? If so might as well sell my v5 apple TV box :)

As TALON pointed out no extras which if you don't bother with them is no big deal however, if like me you purchased the Aliens box sets on ATV the special editions (gotta have sentry guns in Aliens) are hidden away in the extras menus so are inaccessible on any ATV app version.

The only way around it is to use a PC/Laptop hooked up to a TV if you want to watch them without having a "proper" ATV box.

Edit: actually I believe some of the Harry Potter movies have a special edition hidden in the extras as does the fantastic beast movies.

I have a shield so will give it a shot later but I'm pretty sure it won't have extras.

Back
Top Bottom