new car time .. well second hand

Caporegime
As above. Put a private plate on it if she's shallow and doesn't want people to know she drives a shock FIVE seven year old car! :p

In seriousness though. What about a C-Max?

2014 model should fit in your budget.

Last edited:
Caporegime
5, 7, same thing :p

Getting a different practical family vehicle every 3 years does strike me as slightly strange, but at least you don't get a brand new car every year like some professional money wasters do! :D

Does she like the C-Max? Perhaps... A newer C-Max?

Don
A newer cmax is pointless, as other than a newer stereo there is basically no difference.

SUV type thing would be the obvious other choice, but you'd have to go French or to a Kia or Hyundai to get something of decent size while meeting the age/price requirements

Permabanned
OP
5, 7, same thing :p

Getting a different practical family vehicle every 3 years does strike me as slightly strange, but at least you don't get a brand new car every year like some professional money wasters do! :D

Does she like the C-Max? Perhaps... A newer C-Max?
they have stopped making them 2017 i think :(
A newer cmax is pointless, as other than a newer stereo there is basically no difference.

SUV type thing would be the obvious other choice, but you'd have to go French or to a Kia or Hyundai to get something of decent size while meeting the age/price requirements
thx will look into it :)

Man of Honour
Shame it was registered in 2014/15 as that rules out suitable private plates with 69 in them...

Anyway getting back on track, why not just ask her what cars she likes the look of, and pick the best one out of that lot as it sounds like she's driving the change.

Caporegime
Shame it was registered in 2014/15 as that rules out suitable private plates with 69 in them...

Anyway getting back on track, why not just ask her what cars she likes the look of, and pick the best one out of that lot as it sounds like she's driving the change.

He might be able to ask her where his testicles are too!

Caporegime
there just below my very lrg ... 30 yrs married ..
i'm not seeing a problem with buying a car every 3 yrs .. with it being second-hand .. your getting a better trade in ?

Owning a car for longer costs less than trading it in.
What's the point in trading in a car that still does exactly what you want it to do for something that is, at best, only a few years newer than the one you have? It's not as if you're going for a change in use or a newer, much higher quality car. I could understand if you were throwing big money after it in order to secure a decent upgrade but that's not the case. As pointed out you're looking at going for, what is to many, inferior brands.

Back
Top Bottom