Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Started the cleaning process ahead of NC500 next week. Will do some more tomorrow but the car was filthy:
x7mOcQw.jpg
KosDxBx.jpg More cleaning tomorrow together with levels and pressures.

Soldato
51217852667_e11750282b_c.jpg

The recent metal on here makes this old boy look a little naff in comparison. Looking less ricer than when it arrived. Carbon lip is a bit bigger than I thought but is an Ali Express special :) fits surprisingly well. Binned the terrible HKS dampers for Meister R GT1s so feels like you're floating :)

Very nice! Spec?

Trying to get out in mine more this year after spending a small fortune on the engine and bits.

Mzk3PWl.jpg
SzOCB1T.jpg

N7BF7NX.png

Soldato
9GT
HKS GTII 7460 Turbo
HKS I/C
HKS Hard pipe kit
HKS filter - had the MAF removed
Meister R GT1 dampers

Underneath is sealed and looks in decent condition. She's away having the "niggle list" worked on. Booked in with Engine Tuner on 24th July.

my niggle list turned into 10k lol. That’s a turbo you don’t see very often! Love a white 9.

Soldato
Started the cleaning process ahead of NC500 next week. Will do some more tomorrow but the car was filthy:

KosDxBx.jpg

Is that Magifoam? If so was it generous amounts of it at the recommended dilution? or a high concentration thick mix!

I only ask because it says LSP safe but only when used at the recommended dilution ratio therefore not wanting you to be drastically reducing the life span of any protection on the car un-intentionally.

Soldato
my niggle list turned into 10k lol. That’s a turbo you don’t see very often! Love a white 9.

Fingers crossed mine "only" needs a few bits here and there. She's got a bit of a history which I knew about before purchasing. Had a 50K haircut which I've corrected and has had a bump on the nose. It's hard to make out but the signs are there. Wings and chassis legs are all OE. The bonnet, slam panel and rad braces were replaced. She was a complete heart over head purchase to be honest. :o I knew the issues and paid too much money for her. She's been looked over by a few people I trust so far and they've all said to keep her - the argument being I know all the dirty secrets so why sell her on and risk buying something else hiding even worse.

Who are you using? There are a lot of Evo cowboy tuners out there.

Going to Engine Tuner. I had booked in with Norris Designs but their earliest date was October. I also have an Impreza which will be going to Engine Tuner so I thought if both go there I can build a relationship with them. The aim for both is to run low to mid 400s. Look as stock as possible other than a few mods that aren't impossible to revert back - The Impreza will have freshly retrimmed red Recaro SR5s, black suede with red stitching interior, black OZs with recon'd Brembos in red. Oh and a CAE Ultra Shifter. The Evo will have an IRP shifter fitted this week (assuming gearbox isn't condemed :D ) Will also have 4 corner refresh, seats and interior retrimmed with RalliArt half leathers (brand new in box)

Back
Top Bottom