*** VR Deals Thread ***

Associate
Big sale at oculus right now.

Which should i get, in death unchained or until you fall? Main differences similarities etc?

Also going to get thrill of the fight and robo recall unplugged.

I've already got the games on there that I want and all the ones you mention.

In Death is purely archery. Until You Fall is all chopping with melee weapons. Both good fun.

Soldato
Thrill of the fight and in death unchained purchased. Now to make my mind up on robo recall.

You never played Robo Recall? I think it's Crossbuy, You should definitely play it on PC. It looks so much better.

Now, maybe I am looking at the game with a little nostalgia as It was the first game I played with the Touch Controllers. Standing in the game, throwing Coffee mugs, pulling robots apart, shooting guns and all while looking really, really good. It just blew my mind.

I still think it's one of the most polished VR games. And it's a game I keep returning to even now. IMO it's worth getting.

As for Until You Fall, I think you would like this. It's very well done and there is a real sense of achievement when you beat a boss.

I didn't like In Death, so I have tried In Death Unchained.

Caporegime
You never played Robo Recall? I think it's Crossbuy, You should definitely play it on PC. It looks so much better.

Now, maybe I am looking at the game with a little nostalgia as It was the first game I played with the Touch Controllers. Standing in the game, throwing Coffee mugs, pulling robots apart, shooting guns and all while looking really, really good. It just blew my mind.

I still think it's one of the most polished VR games. And it's a game I keep returning to even now. IMO it's worth getting.

As for Until You Fall, I think you would like this. It's very well done and there is a real sense of achievement when you beat a boss.

Agreed, robo is great, super arcade vibes, like an interactive Time Crisis

Associate
Fanatical have extreme VR bundle currently on offer - highest tier has some interesting games, contractors, zero caliber, operation warcade

Permabanned
Sounds fun

That's a good game, but I have never completed it, In Death for me was not good but the robo game was.

Back
Top Bottom