Pentagon releases UFO footage

Associate
Even if light speed was possible -(which is now generally accepted that it isnt) it would still take literally thousands of years to travel here from the nearest galaxy with what looks like a possibly habitable planet in it.

However, ignoring that little bump in the road - once they have completed this marathon journey - what do they do - keep themselves largely hidden for 70 + years - just taking the occasional cow, buzzing the military now and again and kidnapping the "odd" human.

Yep - i'm sold.

Maybe they can observe but cannot interact. Our understanding of space time and dimensions is pretty basic with so much unexplained. Perhaps they can harness time or dimensions in an unthinkable way, allowing travel at incredible speeds and maneuverability. Whilst they are visibly there, maybe they are not fully there so to speak. Could even be humans using this from the future which somehow silhouettes them into our time, but again cannot interact. Considering all the sightings over the years but never interactions makes you think they cannot for whatever reason. All sounds pretty crazy talk but who knows what is possible.

Soldato
But why are they commonly spotted off the coast of US down near Mexico?

Why are the ET's or vehicles not seen down East Anglia? Has the geography got anything to with patterns? If they seem to be dipping in the ocean at the same spot, why not monitor that spot and deploy some RoV to take a gander there?
There was the Rendlesham Forest incident.

Soldato
I think the people using “it can’t be aliens travelling vast distances, so these objects also can’t be unusual” are setting themselves up for a fall very soon.

The Pentagon has said there is no evidence these things are aliens, so how can you use the alien hypothesis as a counter to their existence?

I’ve been following what has been going on with this very closely and it’s quite clear AATIP and now the UAPTF have credible and high quality evidence these objects exist.

By all means you can say these things aren’t aliens from other planets, but the days of believing these objects aren’t highly unusual and real I believe are numbered.

Obama, NASA administrators, multiple former and serving DOD and intelligence chiefs have all seen the data and are telling you the objects are real. They aren’t telling you they are aliens, I’m not telling you they are aliens.

You might not like it, but you might have to accept it.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
I think the people using “it can’t be aliens travelling vast distances, so these objects also can’t be unusual” are setting themselves up for a fall very soon.

The Pentagon has said there is no evidence these things are aliens, so how can you use the alien hypothesis as a counter to their existence?

I’ve been following what has been going on with this very closely and it’s quite clear AATIP and now the UAPTF have credible and high quality evidence these objects exist.

By all means you can say these things aren’t aliens from other planets, but the days of believing these objects aren’t highly unusual and real I believe are numbered.

Obama, NASA administrators, multiple former and serving DOD and intelligence chiefs have all seen the data and are telling you the objects are real. They aren’t telling you they are aliens, I’m not telling you they are aliens.

the Pentagon so far has said there is no evidence they are aliens travelling vast distances.

They don’t know what these are, but they do know they are real. I’ve been following what has been going on with this closely for some time and multiple sources have alluded to vast amounts of evidence and data in the hands of multiple agencies.

I think the people using “it can’t be aliens travelling vast distances, so these objects can’t be unusual” are setting themselves up for a fall.

The Pentagon has said there is no evidence they are aliens, but that doesn't mean they aren't [what kind of evidence would that be anyway?]. The Pentagon haven't ruled out the fact that they might be extra-terrestrial, they haven't said "they aren't", they've just said, we have no evidence that they are.

All we know is that they exist. And with such insanely advanced technology, nothing is off the table.

Associate
Could just be a bunch of pilots that wanna see how far they can take a prank and all the radar operators are aware there was always been 'stuff' on the radar that turns out to be a bunch of seagulls, so lets just lock on to something and shout 'wow', create some 'sightings' for the UFO freaks :) that all gets recorded and classified as unidentified. Case closed. ;)

Man of Honour
What about the half human half alien hybrids? They must have been created to bridge the divide

For me this is the problem, there are 1000s of different shaped Aliens & UFOs, if everybody saw the same things it would be more believable.
There are people in this post who think the scene in the Men In Black when they go downstairs is real.

Soldato
For me this is the problem, there are 1000s of different shaped Aliens & UFOs, if everybody saw the same things it would be more believable.
There are people in this post who think the scene in the Men In Black when they go downstairs is real.

There's too much of an oversimplification there. For a start, you're believing everything everybody has said they have seen when it would make more sense to stick with what can be corroborated electronically
The Pentagon has said there is no evidence they are aliens, but that doesn't mean they aren't [what kind of evidence would that be anyway?]. The Pentagon haven't ruled out the fact that they might be extra-terrestrial, they haven't said "they aren't", they've just said, we have no evidence that they are.

All we know is that they exist. And with such insanely advanced technology, nothing is off the table.

It's as if it's become untenable to deny .

Soldato
@MookJong that's both exciting and terrifying. If Aliens/ET/non humans are here, they'll naturally be more technologically advanced than we are. Looking at our own history, it's never been kind when a more tech advanced people found a less advanced one.

This is assuming Aliens of course, maybe they're hollow earthers or something :)

Yes. But in this case they've probably been here for a while and left us alone (for the most part) which mitigates the anxiety expressed in the latter part of your point.

Caporegime

Only around a third of people who can talk about topics like this objectively. It's either believers willing to take any sign as confirmation of their beliefs, or die hard sceptics shoehorning a mundane explanation into the conversation for any and all sightings. Both are equally irrational in their own way.

Like you say, these UAP's are real, we just don't know what they are yet. However, the reported evidence surrounding their movement and behaviour points to something highly advanced that does not correspond to any human behaviour and technology that we know of.

These are exciting times and may yield revelations vindicate a lot of people who were discredited in the past.

Last edited:
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I can see that you've really thought this through.

Only around a third of people who can talk about topics like this objectively. It's either believers willing to take any sign as confirmation of their beliefs, or die hard sceptics shoehorning a mundane explanation into the conversation for any and all sightings. Both are equally irrational in their own way.

Like you say, these UAP's are real, we just don't know what they are yet. However, the reported evidence surrounding their movement and behaviour points to something highly advanced that does not correspond to any human behaviour and technology that we know of.

These are exciting times and may yield revelations vindicate a lot of people who were discredited in the past.

I try to be the cohort of the third that keep an open mind yet not in an extreme camp. I have mentioned your bold point a few times asking questions like - if you can travel so fast why cruise along (when bimbling about)? Why do they seem to hover over water stationary, have a dunk maybe then sit there aimlessly? Why have they never attacked anything or used any tools to interact? Lastly, at some point one of these vessels is going to either collide with an object or malfunction and then it could be examined. If there are that many of them as people claim, its only a matter of when.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Assuming they are capable of failing or crashing. If they are intelligently controlled or advanced drones of some kind, it's unlikely they will ever fail due to the nature of how advanced they are. If they are drones or observation crafts then makes perfect sense for them to cruise/hover etc and otherwise act aimlessly in between darting around.

If they are intelligently controlled or simply observation crafts then they have no reason to attack anything for reasons already mentioned in this thread. We know they are capable of radar jamming when they want to because that's what the US Navy have confirmed. They simply jam and do not attack. They also mimic USAF fighter pilots and seemingly mirror their actions as if they know instantly what the pilot is about to do. That's very telling. Interesting times we are in.

Caporegime
I try to be the cohort of the third that keep an open mind yet not in an extreme camp. I have mentioned your bold point a few times asking questions like - if you can travel so fast why cruise along (when bimbling about)? Why do they seem to hover over water stationary, have a dunk maybe then sit there aimlessly? Why have they never attacked anything or used any tools to interact? Lastly, at some point one of these vessels is going to either collide with an object or malfunction and then it could be examined. If there are that many of them as people claim, its only a matter of when.

It is literally anyone's guess as to the motives of these UAP's, so at this point your questions, while mostly reasonable, are rhetorical and speculative. We automatically and naturally apply a human perspective to everything based on what we would do... but if they were theoretically alien or (more likely, imo) AI-controlled (which I guess is still classed as potentially alien logic) then they could have a particular set of tasks. Scout here, sample this, evade detection where possible, move away from detected threats, etc etc. Some of the rather "stiff" behaviour you are describing would suggest a more 'unmanned' aspect and that sort of head-scratching behaviour is a clear reason why it doesn't seem like any human pilot is in any of these things which for me makes it unlikely to be any country on Earth behind this.

But yeah, complete and utter speculation.

Last edited:
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Assuming they are capable of failing or crashing. If they are intelligently controlled or advanced drones of some kind, it's unlikely they will ever fail due to the nature of how advanced they are. If they are drones or observation crafts then makes perfect sense for them to cruise/hover etc and otherwise act aimlessly in between darting around.

If they are intelligently controlled or simply observation crafts then they have no reason to attack anything for reasons already mentioned in this thread. We know they are capable of radar jamming when they want to because that's what the US Navy have confirmed. They simply jam and do not attack. They also mimic USAF fighter pilots and seemingly mirror their actions as if they know instantly what the pilot is about to do. That's very telling. Interesting times we are in.

If you are an observer, and no threat/passive, then there is no reason to use radar jamming. I also find it impassable that they can part cloak stealth radar yet forget that infra-red or other tools break their cover. Sorry if your that intelligent (as you claim) then its a schoolboy error to not cover other detection techniques with all this tech/intelligence available.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Maybe that's how they've been designed. Some part of what they are examining relies on not being completely invisible if it is indeed observing something with other sensors. Simply radar jamming could also be a way to stop getting any weapons lock on them which is understandable. If you can't get a radar lock on one you can't shoot it down and it can continue doing its task in the background.

Again speculation as mentioned above but nothing about these screams out "half arsed job" and the sole reason why to this day no single person or military unit has clearcut video or photo of any of them so they have been very effective in their responses to military interception attempts whilst seemingly still being able to carry out their tasks before whizzing off into space or under the ocean in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom