Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
Yes, I backed in the first 15 minutes. I've enjoyed most of the Tiny Epics, this one has a solo mode if things don't return to normal, and I've spent almost nothing on boardgames in a year.

Soldato
Yeah it looks good love a decent dungeon crawler, currently playing Gloomhaven Jotl with the Mrs but apart from that no new games added lately.

Man of Honour
Received Railroad Ink Challenge - Complete version in the big box. Red, blue, yellow and green base games, 7 expansions and extra boards, solo mode and mega size boards.

It's lovely. The box itself is very pretty. The game is a great roll and write.

Man of Honour
Associate
Received Railroad Ink Challenge - Complete version in the big box. Red, blue, yellow and green base games, 7 expansions and extra boards, solo mode and mega size boards.

It's lovely. The box itself is very pretty. The game is a great roll and write.
I received that last week as well. Unfortunately, my big box was all ripped and unusable. The contents was all perfect though. Haven;t managed to get it to the table yet.

I reached out to horrible guild about the big box. I'm on the list for a replacement so will see what happens with that.

Soldato
I received that last week as well. Unfortunately, my big box was all ripped and unusable. The contents was all perfect though. Haven;t managed to get it to the table yet.

I reached out to horrible guild about the big box. I'm on the list for a replacement so will see what happens with that.

Sweet, did you go for the sundrop or non sundrop version?

I was looking at the Ultimate package but 500 dollars is a lot.

I dont suppose you went for any extras like the mats etc?

Man of Honour

Oh that blows. Hopefully they'll sort you out pretty quickly.

Soldato
Not seen it mentioned here and also not sure how many Witcher fans there are in these parts of the forum but there is a boardgame being kickstarted right now called The Witcher: Old World by Go on Board (with inputs from CD Project Red as well). They already reached the goal they set out with though, but thought if anyone wanted some Witcher boardgame, or the miniature's that comes with it, I post it here for anyone that's not aware of it. It is 10 days left on the kickstarter.

Associate
Not seen it mentioned here and also not sure how many Witcher fans there are in these parts of the forum but there is a boardgame being kickstarted right now called The Witcher: Old World by Go on Board (with inputs from CD Project Red as well). They already reached the goal they set out with though, but thought if anyone wanted some Witcher boardgame, or the miniature's that comes with it, I post it here for anyone that's not aware of it. It is 10 days left on the kickstarter.

I'm looking at this today - I'm close to clicking buy on the deluxe edition. I'm just hoping the game is actually good

Associate

I've backed this also. I've backed a few things this month :D
  • The Witcher
  • Lockup: Breakout Expansion & Base Game Reprint
  • The Isles of Cats: Don't Forget the Kittens
  • Buru
Before that I went with:
  • Florence
  • Dominations Deluxe
  • Agents of SMERSH
  • Chai- Tea for Two
  • My Fathers Work
Lockdown, burnout & stress seems to equal comfort board game ordering & KS backing :p

Last edited:
Soldato
There's still just under 3 hours to go on Giochi's latest premium sleeve kickstarter, if you have the need for card condoms. I will attest personally to the quality; I have several kilos of them stashed away. You buy by weight and you can select your own sizes in Pledge Manager.

Back
Top Bottom