The Royals

Soldato
Harry needs to just shut up now. He's really grating and playing the victim card at every opportunity after the disaster that was selling out his family. Here he is looking for more sympathy on camera with Oprah yet again.
maybe both he+Meghan are a victim of Oprah/Apple who are really at the driving wheel; previously, Diane thought she'd get justice/retribution through the bbc,
how many lives has obsequious Oprah ruined.

- BBC r4today spent their prime 08:10 slot advertising the/H apple interview, but maybe that was a diversionary/scorched-earth tactic on their part,
BBCnewsnight were saying William was enraged in his video - surprising how those words stick in your mind - but as was also rebuffed by a bbc critic r4today , it was measured/controlled interview - probably pre-drafted.

Soldato
so you're imagining the conversation between poor Lillibet (will that be in the top 10 names tommorow) and her mother, during a family session.

so you called me Lillibet as a woke snub against the firm, as opposed to something that celebrates my ethnic origins.
... why can't we have a picture of the queen on my nursery wall,
....do we relly have to take the knee before every meal

just waiting for the multi-million Oprah reveal debutante launch party.

fez

fez

Caporegime
didn't he say "freedom of speech" is bonkers :p next he will talk about guns or something....

No one has ever accused Harry of being very bright. Its why he is loving all this attention. People just listening to him spouting his woke BS and never questioning or challenging him on it.

Soldato
Sofia ? neighbours childs called that ..... well, I mean, a potential Princess Lillibet , I keep thinking of gulliver

Man of Honour
When I was a young trucker, the “Royals” may have referred to the Royal Family, but mostly it meant The Royal Albert Dock, The Royal Victoria Dock, and The King George V Dock.

Caporegime
didn't he say "freedom of speech" is bonkers :p next he will talk about guns or something....

If you take what he said completely out of context, then sure you could quote those three words and say that...

"I don't want to start sort of going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one in which I don't understand because I've only been here a short period of time, But, you can find a loophole in anything. And you can capitalize or exploit what’s not said rather than uphold what is said. I’ve got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers"

fez

fez

Caporegime
People ITT mad about Harry being 'woke' but unconcerned about Prince Andrew being a nonce.

When Andrew starts trying to lecture the world about morals and acting like a massively entitled **** we might start discussing him again. Until then we will just have to make do with the Harry show.

Soldato
yes will be interesting if the American press/public remains sympathetic ... or they like their prodigals

I had wondered if those Buckingham palace staff diversity number included Meghan, it seem reasonable they might have been trying to meet a target, American ethnicity;
I'm sure theyt must have employed a few Scots in Balmoral, though.

Back
Top Bottom