Anyone used Freshdesk?

Associate
We are looking to implement a new customer ticketing/billing system and we have been recommended Freshdesk. Just wondering if anyone here has used it before or if there are any other recommendations that I should be looking at

Cheers

Caporegime
No complaints about Freshdesk, they give you SSO without wanting you to buy an enterprise plan so they're a winner in my books.

Associate
We’re using Freshservice. My opinion, it’s way less clunky than say Remedyforce (RF). For that it gets my vote.

I have my own issues with it due to the api limitations though ( you can raise a service request via the api but you can’t close one for example) and lack of other reporting functionality. There are also challenges integrating with Salesforce as they handle the authentication tokens totally differently.

As just a ticketing system though it suffices, I do prefer it over RF. In the end I use it’s data export api (you have two ways to access an api, the data export is better) and plug power bi into that for the reporting and then write my own measures.

Back
Top Bottom