Car terminology that makes you cringe

Man of Honour
You could probably pull a truck with many cars, the V10 has actually pulled a Boeing 747. Far more impressive!

Albeit some assistance from the lorry but this was loaded lorrys uphill through snow which they were unable to do themselves due to the conditions.

Caporegime
Agree with most of the stuff posted. Biggest ones for me are:
Black edition/shadow
AMG line, m lite, mXXXi etc
Interesting that almost all the ones you’ve picked out are all legitimate trim levels and not actually motoring related terms that have been made up/abused by the general population.

“M Lite” is the only one worth complaining about as it’s the only one that doesn’t officially exist.

Everyone listing trim levels doesn’t really understand the thread I don’t think.

Soldato
Everyone listing trim levels doesn’t really understand the thread I don’t think.

I think they're perfectly legitimate gripes, given the original post was about Seat's official marketing terminology of 'coast to coast' lights.

The SEAT Leon now open for orders. With a bold exterior design, full LED headlights and a distinctive coast-to-coast rear light. Sometimes, good things come in bright packages. Order your new Leon today.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
"Priced to sell"
"The car starts and drives smooth"
"Pulls very well in all gears"

Are favourite's of the local 'traders' round here. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom