Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Is that Magifoam? If so was it generous amounts of it at the recommended dilution? or a high concentration thick mix!

I only ask because it says LSP safe but only when used at the recommended dilution ratio therefore not wanting you to be drastically reducing the life span of any protection on the car un-intentionally.
Yes but 1 off won't hurt. I also has PPF on most of it :)

Soldato
Fingers crossed mine "only" needs a few bits here and there. She's got a bit of a history which I knew about before purchasing. Had a 50K haircut which I've corrected and has had a bump on the nose. It's hard to make out but the signs are there. Wings and chassis legs are all OE. The bonnet, slam panel and rad braces were replaced. She was a complete heart over head purchase to be honest. :o I knew the issues and paid too much money for her. She's been looked over by a few people I trust so far and they've all said to keep her - the argument being I know all the dirty secrets so why sell her on and risk buying something else hiding even worse.

Going to Engine Tuner. I had booked in with Norris Designs but their earliest date was October. I also have an Impreza which will be going to Engine Tuner so I thought if both go there I can build a relationship with them. The aim for both is to run low to mid 400s. Look as stock as possible other than a few mods that aren't impossible to revert back - The Impreza will have freshly retrimmed red Recaro SR5s, black suede with red stitching interior, black OZs with recon'd Brembos in red. Oh and a CAE Ultra Shifter. The Evo will have an IRP shifter fitted this week (assuming gearbox isn't condemed :D ) Will also have 4 corner refresh, seats and interior retrimmed with RalliArt half leathers (brand new in box)

Got to buy these cars based on the condition at this point. They've all got history to an extent. Mine was just niggles and then decided to get the engine built and a 71HTA strapped on, 422bhp at the moment at 1.6 bar

OcUK Staff
Photos on the beach! :cool:
Apols for spam but they are pretty low res to be honest now on IMGUR :(

Jaguar IPACE EV400 HSE in Caesium Blue.

t3xwwY9.jpeg
wCpCgav.jpeg
NK9Wv1m.jpeg

If you squint you can see Hinkley Point C being built across the water.

l2zme7G.jpeg
YvpVNTL.jpeg

tXzNpHs.jpeg
1Esgvr5.jpg
jN95hYy.jpeg

xdnh3LU.jpg
ySzwoy9.jpg

Far too well behaved. :p
Which beach is that, might have to go terrorise it at somepoint. :D

Soldato
Our new neighbour has an M2 Competition, sounds pretty good on start up :)

Polestar 2 : 408bhp
M2 Comp : 404bhp

51234245386_14e5d8b5b4_o.jpg

Photos on the beach! :cool:
Apols for spam but they are pretty low res to be honest now on IMGUR :(

Jaguar IPACE EV400 HSE in Caesium Blue.

t3xwwY9.jpeg
wCpCgav.jpeg
NK9Wv1m.jpeg

If you squint you can see Hinkley Point C being built across the water.

l2zme7G.jpeg
YvpVNTL.jpeg

tXzNpHs.jpeg
1Esgvr5.jpg
jN95hYy.jpeg

xdnh3LU.jpg
ySzwoy9.jpg
Nice :)
I'll have to give that beach a try.

We did Western SM beach last Thursday

51234245416_52ed8842ba_o.jpg

OcUK Staff
Mrs got me an arty drawing done of the Corvette and took it for a run to work:

0319EE35-AC3B-44C5-A4E1-AB051A9F5803.jpeg 95FD29B3-E18A-4BCE-BC3C-954002E1BAEE.jpeg

Car driving great and trying to make sure I drive it at least once or twice every couple of weeks. :)

Caporegime
Bought a Boxster S 3.2 to add to the collection. Heated leather seats, 19s, Xenon, Short Shift and I believe extended leather...

Obligatory petrol forecourt picture after I just bought it in Wapping:

2FsbpVV.jpg

From the rear in a local dogging spot:

QgATZYm.jpg

Finally the dreamy view of my bargain bucket fleet:

8CI7xCB.jpg

Soldato
Had my wheels refurbished this week. They've been done before, but after three years, over last winter, the finish started falling apart and lacquer peeled off. Looking smart again (this time in metallic silver rather than shadow chrome), so couldn't resist a picture :)

0x9TBd1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom