• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Soldato
Still no 3070Ti FE appearing on the famous auction site, that I can see. So number of FEs sold yesterday must have been in single digits, if at all?
Only one 3070Ti sold on the famous auction site yesterday and it was an EVGA one, no FE ones (if im doing the search right)
Is anyone still clicking on refresh for the FE?

Pretty sure not a single 70ti Fe was dropped yesterday didn't get any alerts at all myself after the 3080fe

Soldato
On a positive note, we have Battlefield 2042 coming.

Is that a pre-cursor to the years old game Battlefield 2142 ? ;) Loved that game especially with BoTs

What exactly is the point of a launch if no product is available? Why isn't that communicated beforehand so thousands of people don't waste their time?

They seemed to be trying to outdo each other with the lowest number of units released. Nvidia must be beating AMD now for low or zero sold on launch day. Maybe its a new Record Breaker. Get Roy Castle and Norris McWhirter on it.

Associate
Well yeah but I just spoke to GumTree seller who is sticking to his £2500 price for a used 3090FE because he thinks it's a bargain so as insane as it is, £2500 for a new one is actually a good deal right now lol

Back
Top Bottom