What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Rusty spoon seems good if you just want to build for a while then have a mad few days before wipe. Haven’t played much but they are a friendly bunch
Cool,il have to check it out.
i have my own Solo/Duo 10x highly modded server, Averages around 6-10 players an evening which isn't many of course for a 150 slot server lol,but its a nice relaxed one, But there is a few hardcore players on there.

Associate
48 years old bahh

at the minute first person shooters warzone/zombies and bf6 when it comes out old school cs player so its in my blood

when I need a change of pace crusader kings ect

Associate
36 here.

I've played Cs since 1.3 so I will always come back to it here and there.

Escape From Tarkov would be my main game. Usually play it for a couple of months after big updates.

Path of Exile depending on if I am interested in the upcoming league.

Forza Horizon 4.
Just started Red Dead Online with a few mates.
Factorio.

Associate
37 here, pc gaming since I was 13.. current my go to games War thunder, BF1, FS2020 and DCS, I find given family commitments i play games i can drop in an out of these days. I loved TW games however i cannot commit the time to the campaigns anymore

Soldato
Hadn't played Cities skylines since launch, and at some point I must have bought the majority of the DLC, so have started playing again. Really enjoying it, the DLC have added some interesting stuff. Granted it probably should have been in the base game, but the Industry and Mass transit stuff makes it a lot more interesting, pls the others (I don't have the disasters, campus or sunset harbour DLC though).

Love the slow paced nature of it, and some of the mods are great. The realistic populations mod is interesting, although it does show up the weakness in the game in regards to traffic management/AI.

Soldato
Have been holding off buying Snowrunner on Steam, as wanted to see what sort of deal might come for it + the passes and all DLC, around Summer sale time.
In the mean time, re-installed Spintires and Mudrunner, just to try out some of the older games. Never really gave Mudrunner a chance, and wish I had. Since playing Snowrunner, it seems much easier to make progress. Not so pretty to look at, but still a relaxing time.

Soldato
39 here.

There's only two games I've been playing; Valheim and Bloons Tower Defense 6.

Racked up nearly 600 hours on Bloons. It looks like a kids flash game, but is the most well balanced game I've ever played, and easily the best tower defense game of all time.

Back
Top Bottom